Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

• 1.  Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-29-2022 07:30

Welcome to another Reltio Community Show. Presenting Reltio's Founder and CTO, @Manish Sood , and @Ansh KanwarVP of Core Data Platform and Infrastructure. RSVP HERE! Ansh will be asking questions from the community and Manish will provide his perspective and advice to the Community on all things Master Data Management. From market concerns and observations to deep-dive technical questions and informed predictions about what the rest of 2022 has to offer and beyond. Manish will field questions to help you jump on the rest of the year and beyond.   ​​

To qualify for swag, Ask Your Question here.  if your question is asked during the session, you will definitely get some swag, and if there is any swag left over, then if you asked a question on this thread, then you will have a chance to get swag,   

Note: Questions that are generally picked are non-technical questions. 

DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately, we are unable to ship items to India. But don't worry - you can still win! If you meet the qualifications above, we will send an e-gift card directly to your email. (send contact details to communitymanager@reltio.com)

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Director of Customer Community and Engagement
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Founding Member
    Posted 03-29-2022 07:41
    Does Reltio has any plans to provide shareable data beyond D&B  ?

Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj
    AstraZeneca

• 3.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-04-2022 11:52
    @Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj, I will make sure to ask it!​

Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 4.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 11:27
    Good questions. I asked the same question quite some time ago. Since then, Bureau Van Dijk has been added to the list (connector available with the last major Reltio release  Feb 22); but still interested in the roadmap for more.

Loic tordo
    Global customer master data director
    Schneider Electric

• 5.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 22:34

Yes. There are several third party data providers that are relevant for the person domain, or the organization domain, or the product domain. Our product management team is now looking at prioritizing some of those sources. In fact, we would really love to get feedback from our customers, what third party data sources are relevant to them. For example, I think this question came from Loic, where he had asked about the third party data providers. Bureau Van Dijk, as I had mentioned, was one. But Loic had brought up our denied party screening process because of the various sanctions the organizations that you do business with. And in fact, Loic's team is helping us identify what are all the sources that they would like to see integrated. What are the integration methods and mechanisms that we could put into place? And a large part of that is going to be informed by our customers. We would love to get your suggestions or your requirements of which data sources are you prioritizing, so that we can learn from it and help you solve some of those problems.

Manish Sood

• 6.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 11:35
    What is the strategy of Reltio to increase / attract applications and services providers to make their data/applications available through integration with Reltio?

Loic tordo
    Schneider Electric

• 7.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 22:32

Making data more usable across the varied application landscape, across every business process, across every analytics and data science type of an outcome is the big part of the equation and the big win. One way to drive that is by making sure that the integration options are easier and faster for our customers. There are different ways in which we are going about that process. One is, if you look at the recent rollout of Reltio Integration Hub, the sole purpose of that was, that before the release of Reltio Integration Hub, we had some API level capabilities, which are great for developers who understand APIs, or we had some connectors, or MuleSoft, SnapLogic type of integration tool sets that are being used by customers. And you can simply use a Reltio connector for it. You can drag and drop different types of things.

With Reltio Integration Hub, we want to bring the low code, no code type of flexibility into the mix, so that we can have citizen developers developing integrations and taking data from Reltio, to various applications or from various applications into Reltio, so that you can have the closed loop of integration available to you. If one developer creates that capability, they can share with the rest of the community, so that every customer is helping solve the other customer's problems as well. So we've created that platform that we rolled out, but now, we ourselves want to make use of that. Our goal is to create a holistic set of these integration capabilities that can be made available, so that more and more of you can benefit from what already exists, instead of having to go create something.

Manish Sood

• 8.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 11:40
    Master data management activities (Data quality, match and merge decisions, etc...) are still requiring a heavy level of manual operations. What is Reltio strategy to help movings towards more automation / greater efficiency?

Loic tordo
    Schneider Electric

• 9.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 07:58

One of the reasons why we created the Reltio foundation in the manner that we did, that we have been long-term believers and the impact of AI and ML in this area. But in order to create a system where we could provide recommendations that would assist our users, we had to build not just the framework, which would allow us to create those capabilities, but we also had to ingest in our system a reasonable amount of data from customers, so that we could start training some of the models that would aid and assist those customers or users.

And the great news is that we are now at the point where we are starting to double down on the AI, ML investment. And a large part of the benefits that you will see out of it are things like detecting anomalies out of the data, so that you don't have to go fish for those anomalies. The system can surface those anomalies, bring to you, and then, even suggesting what type of fixes can be applied. 

Creating those capabilities that would aid and assist the users, those are the types of directions that we are starting to invest in. And the first step in that direction was creating the capability of the data quality dashboards that we have been in the process of rolling out to the early adopters of the capability. And the next step from there is to start identifying some of the anomalies that the customers would be able to see from the application itself, so that it reduces the amount of effort that they have to go through. And you'll see continuous improvements in those areas.

Manish Sood

• 10.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 11:43
    There is currently a significant trend of companies to look for Customer Data platforms (=technology stack allowing to capture real time Personal Identifiable Information [PII] and non-PII [cookies, IP addresses, etc...]). How does Reltio positions itself in this space? and are there any plans to evolve the platform accordingly?

Loic tordo
    Schneider Electric

• 11.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 22:45

We have a concept of progressive stitching inside Reltio. If we take a step back and think about why we've created the Reltio capabilities to be available through an API, is primarily for the purpose of being able to stitch that digital journey together. Because in every part of the digital journey, when you go to a website, you are only a cookie because you haven't yet created your own profile by registering it to the site. But that cookie, with some of the minor details of the IP address, other types of details, can be instantiated inside Reltio as an unknown profile.

As somebody goes through a conversion process and engages in that life cycle, at that point, that profile goes from an unknown profile, to a known PII profile. But even at that stage, the amount of information available is no more than a cookie ID and an email address. But stitching together that information, and then progressively building on top of it because there'll be multiple channels of interaction, you go from registering as a user, to actually buying a product. Once you buy a product, then you have to provide additional information. You will have to enter your address information for delivery. You will have to enter your name information or some of the additional details for contactability beyond email. And that adds more attribution to the profile. So there is this concept of progressive stitching, where it's not necessarily data coming from 50 different sources on day one. You start with a single source, you start with a few elements of the profile attribution, and then you keep adding more details to it.

Manish Sood

• 12.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 12:43
    1. How does Data Governance and MDM complement each other?  Is MDM there to solve the lack of clear data governance or is good data governance negate the need for MDM.
    2. How should organizations fundamentally solve the data quality issues that emanate from poor source system data entry problems.
    3. If you fast forward five years, how do you see Reltio's vision and market presence?  What will you be known for?
    4. For Reltio's vision to be ultimately game-changing, APIs need to be very high-performing.  How do you plan to make MDM data available to inline decision-making via APIs.

Abby Hosseini
    Mercury Insurance Group
    Brea CA

• 13.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 07:53
    Great questions. In regards to the first question, my take on this is that it is an ever evolving continuum where these two things have to go hand in hand.  Let's say, if you have the ability to claim that you have reached 70% as the milestone in improving data quality, does that mean your work with data quality is over or does that mean that you can go ahead and now tackle the remaining 30%. Or instead of tackling all of the 30%, you will say, I have to improve it from 70 to 75, 75 to 78. And you keep making incremental progress because in these areas, there is a long tail of opportunity and effort that is involved with it.  Both of them have to go hand in hand, and as we bring together aggregate and unified information, we have to think about, is there a different governance model that we can apply to it? Because instead of being fragmented, siloed data spread across all different systems, even if you put a system of governance and a system of curation in place, which is the master data management system, then you have to think about how the data governance policies will drive the continuous improvement on top of it. And instead of having data governance spread out into different parts of the organization, can you do it in a manner where you are empowering more people to participate in that data governance cycle.

For your second question - There's a sequence to approaching it. For example, let's think about the state where you don't have a master data management or a central 360 degree view of the information that you're working with. In that case, all of the data is getting created in the applications. And a lot of the consumption of that data is taking place in those applications. And most of those applications don't have good data quality type of capabilities or ability to prevent duplicates from getting created even within those applications. So instead of trying to rewire each system on day one, I think the sequence that works or has proven to work is, start centralizing the information because instead of going across 50 different applications and trying to manage quality in each one of them separately, you have to get to a shared understanding of the data quality.

In regards to Reltio's vision, our mission is to be the real time operating system for data. And when we say data, it is the core data that your business runs on. So think about customer information, product information, supplier information, asset information, employee information. These are all the different types of data domains that are relevant to running your business. And given the fragmented state of the enterprise or the siloed state of the enterprise, there is a dire need to have central system that will govern, manage, aggregate, unify, and provide the single source of truth for these types of data domains. And that's where we see Reltio plane, because my long term hypothesis towards the evolution of the space is that applications will create data, consume data, but they will not be governors or owners of data.

Manish Sood

• 14.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 12:48
    Can Reltio be a "healthcare grade" Enterprise Master Patient index that takes advantage of referential data to aid matching? Would you be interested in packaging and selling a pre-built config tuned to this use case?

Ryan Joyce
    Ascension

• 15.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 12:51

The most frequently asked question we get is, When will crosswalk colors remain consistent for each source over all entities and page loads.

Kevin Miraglia
    Ritchie Brothers
    Pittsburgh PA

• 16.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-05-2022 13:48

Please find below my questions:

1. Would like to know more about Manish Sood and his journey on Reltio
    2. What is the strategy Reltio is adopting to capture more market share?
    3. How do you stay fresh on new technologies in MDM and where the market is going?
    4. What type of customer research do you conduct and how often?
    5. What do your customers say they love most (and least) about the Reltio?
    6. Describe one of your failures. Why do you think it failed? What would you do differently?
    7. Who are the Reltio's customers? How big is the customer base and in which domain [Example – Healthcare, BFS etc..]?

Sumeet Kalyanpuri
    Jazz Pharma

• 17.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Founding Member
    Posted 04-05-2022 14:55
    Reltio has increased many L3 config tasks to the console and the UI,  what is the roadmap for additional enhancements via a UI?
    What is the roadmap for Reltio Support - many times the first responders are unable to assist and it must be sent to engineering?
    Is support of ROCS utilities (Very useful!), on roadmap for support from Reltio?  
    Not a question but a shout out!  The Reltio community is a HUGE win for clients and the ability to network amongst each others journeys in Reltio.   Thank you. 

Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement

• 18.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-07-2022 09:15

Hi Angela,

Sorry for the short delay in answering, but I want to make sure I had Product Management input for your questions.   

As for L3 Tasks, we have a strong roadmap to bring all the configurations as self-service. Customers will have easy to use and intuitive configuration capabilities to quickly make changes to the configurations. e.g. In the next release 2022.3 we plan to enable modeling of survivorship strategies via console data modeler.   

Addressing your question about improving support and being able to assist more,  We have grown our support team by 75% this year and plan to do the same again this year.  With that there is a bit of a learning curve that we are working on.  We have completed 20 internal deep dive sessions this past year and are now going to be bringing these to the community as well.  I believe the first will be a technical deep dive on Workflow Jar Debugging.  Hope the improvements and growth are seen quickly by our customer base. 

As to your last question on ROCS utilities, ROCS utilities are focused for developer community and implementation teams. These utilities are provided to you free of charge, and on an "AS IS" basis, without any technical support or warranty of any kind from Reltio. Our long term roadmap is to offer all the capabilities directly from Reltio so that customers can do these tasks within the fully managed & supported platform. e.g. Data loader has complete parity with ROCS and additional capabilities.

Again thanks for your post and I hope these answers are helpful.

Dan Koroscil
    Reltio - VP Global Technical Support

Dan Koroscil

• 19.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Founding Member
    Posted 04-06-2022 04:52

Here are my queries

1. DQ Dashboard has been drastically changed with 2022.1 release from lucrative Dashboard to basic profiling DQ dashboard. Is there a vision to enhance it further so that customers can view advance data quality stats, DQ timelines etc., which in turn will help them in data anomaly detection.  

2. How Reltio as a SAAS product company ensures customer with data security concerns.

Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 20.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 22:40

We are running a SaaS platform where all of our customers bring in their core critical business data into Reltio. One of the parts of the responsibility that we have as a service provider to our customers is to ensure the security of that data. There is a large investment at Reltio that goes into not only building up the compliance type of policies, but also investing in security technologies that surround the perimeter of our product capabilities. In fact, not just the perimeter, but they're an integral part of how we create the product, how we have engineering working on the code that gets rolled out into different environments, and all the checks that it goes through, in addition to, how we secure the data itself? That's a core part of our offering. In fact, if you have any questions, we are happy to walk you through and your security audit teams through the details of what is being put into place already in place, and what is the evolving roadmap of those capabilities. It is one of our biggest investment areas after the product capabilities to invest in.

Manish Sood

• 21.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Partner
    Posted 04-11-2022 15:03
    Self-Service is progressing slowly
    One of the biggest issues we have working with the platform is the lingering reliance on Reltio Support for tasks that anyone would argue should be invoked by a simple button on the console. Examples: 
    • Copy my TEST RDM Tenant to PROD
    • Copy my PROD MDM tenant to Test
    • Increase compute resources during a data load
    • Clear my tenant of all data
    or even functions that can be done, but only via the API today which requires a Postman-skilled resource
    • Refresh MDM with updated RDM values 
    • Delete an attribute using the Console Data Modeler
    How can we get Reltio to accelerate the rollout of self-service functions?

Documentation
    As a partner, one of the things that slows productivity during a Reltio implementation and while in production is the quality of the documentation. Oftentimes a topic isn't available, or can't easily be found if it is available. And in those cases where it exists, there's a good chance that it will not be easily actionable because it wasn't written clearly enough. Seems like the documentation itself needs to pass through a quality check where external users get a chance to read the material and provide feedback on its clarity and coverage. Equally important are component behaviors that one should absolutely be aware of up front via documentation, but presently have to be discovered through trial and error, often late in the game causing rework and difficult conversations with the customer.

Curt Pearlman
    PwC
    Agoura Hills CA

• 22.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-11-2022 18:24
    Hi Curt. 

Thank you so much for your feedback. I can speak to the documentation issues specifically.

I understand well the challenges you're facing with finding the most relevant and easy-to-follow documentation, and we're working to improve. We have many content initiatives planned this year inspired by many rounds of customer feedback. We're working to simplify content and make it easier to find relevant results. As one example, we changed the tone & voice of the 2022.1 release notes to make them easier to consume.

You'll see many changes to the documentation and developer portals - both the technology used to deliver them and the content itself - throughout this year. If you're willing to provide feedback as we test new technology and content, please let me know.

Again, I sincerely appreciate your feedback. My team is dedicated to reimagining the content experience!

Megan Gilhooly
    Sr. Director Self-Help & Content Strategy

Megan Gilhooly
    Reltio

• 23.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Partner
    Posted 04-12-2022 08:51
    Hi Megan,
    Thank you for response and providing visibility into your upcoming plans. As always I'm happy to play a role in this and provide any sort of feedback needed. 
    Curt

Curt Pearlman
    PwC
    Agoura Hills CA

• 24.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Founding Member
    Posted 04-12-2022 12:13
    Do you have any plans to introduce a Data Governance & Catalog feature set or to partner with an established solution provider.

Robert Bloor
    Principal Technology
    IQVIA

• 25.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-12-2022 13:09

1. How much time & effort Reltio is investing to stabilize MDM core functionality as it is introducing new and exciting features.

2. Is Reltio planning to provide customer access to the Cassandra database, This will help customers to reduce cost and effort in maintaining a data store for  MDM data.
    3. What is the plan to engage the Customer side decision-makers with Reltio Roadmap QBR and new Partnerships.
    4. What are the plans to improve Reltio support services.

Deepak Bhansali
    Sr Technical Product Manager
    Advance Auto Parts
    Raleigh

• 26.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-13-2022 07:52
    Hi Deepak,

I wanted to provide some feedback on improvements to support services.  We are continuing to grow our support team and are even adding an entire new region in Portugal to bolster our follow the sun support model, we will be co-located with engineering which also improves learning time.  We are heavily focus this year on adding some self-service and self-help options that will make the experience much simpler for tasks that can be completed on the customer end.  The portal experience is going through an overhaul that will also make it easier to submit issues and find answers through documentation, KB and Community posts.  With the rapid growth of the team we have been doing ongoing deep-dive training internally and will also be sharing a lot of these in upcoming Community Shows.  Stay tuned!

Dan Koroscil
    Reltio - VP Global Technical Support

Dan Koroscil

• 27.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 22:54

In regards to your third question: Some of the mechanisms that we are thinking about, first of all... And again, these are different tools, but I would encourage all of our customers to use all of these tools. Community, that is a great way to get input back to Reltio. For example, you have your standard engagement model where you are engaging. As issues come up, you go to support, you open up tickets. Our engineering and product management teams review those types of details. But community is the vehicle where if you have something that is outside the bounds of a support ticket, then please provide that suggestion or discuss that in the community, so that we can take that input and further inform our roadmap. On the customer success side, we are in the process of revamping our model, where we can have a systematic process for engagement with the customers and their teams on roadmap discussions. Reltio is a pretty wide platform in terms of capabilities. And a lot of times, we find that some customers are only using a portion of those capabilities. Even though they have access to other capabilities, they haven't gone down the path of adoption of those additional capabilities. So through that engagement where the CSM team can help the customers understand some of the opportunities for further adoption with what you already have access to, and also in return, getting feedback on some of the roadmaps that you are thinking about.

Manish Sood

• 28.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2022 23:00

Some of the feedback that we have received from our customers was that 12 months ago or before that, our support needed a lot of improvement. Over the last couple of years, we have been investing heavily in not only adding more team members, but how we train them? How we make our support processes more robust? What is the path to resolving some of the issues and how quickly we respond to those customers? A large part of it is us training and enabling our own resources to be the trusted extension of a customer's team, understanding the contextual relevance of the questions that are being raised by the customers. And that awareness allows us to lead to the responses in a faster, better manner.

And also, constantly getting feedback from our customers because a large part of this is informed by, we have made improvements in a certain area, but Mr. Customer, what are the things that you are not yet seeing? And is it because we haven't tackled those other parts of the support equation, or is there something that we need to evolve in our support engagement structure that we have. So once again, I would love to get your feedback on where you see some of the areas or opportunities for improvement that we can go after, so that we can further improve it and enhance our support capabilities.

Manish Sood

• 29.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-13-2022 14:58
    What to expect in the next year regarding Reltio training and certifications? As an AV learner, I'd be interested to know if will there be release videos?

Sudha Natarajan
    Mercury Insurance
    Brea CA

• 30.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-13-2022 15:01
    Great question @Sudha Natarajan! As in Reltio Training and certifications, I will have @Matt Robinson help answer that question. But we do have a ton of great Community Shows that were recorded and that I think can help you a ton. Take a look below. 

Upcoming Reltio Community shows found here. ​
    Past Shows here.

Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 31.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-13-2022 16:43
    Hi @Sudha Natarajan. I'm glad to hear your question about videos! We're in the process of implementing a scalable way to produce (and keep up-to-date) walk-through type videos for use in training, docs, and support. Given you're an AV learner, we'd love to get your thoughts on them once we complete the first round. We'll post a couple in the community here. Please keep an eye out!

Megan Gilhooly
    Reltio

• 32.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-13-2022 17:02
    Hi Sudha! Great question. We have two certifications available today, Configuration Specialist and Integration Specialist. Additional role-based certifications will be published in the coming year for roles such as Enterprise Architect, Data Steward, etc. We also have new release videos published for the past and will have more new release videos in the coming year. Log into Reltio Academy to see the 2022.1 release training course/video.

Matt Robinson

• 33.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-14-2022 11:50
    Good to know. Will do, thanks!

Sudha Natarajan
    Mercury Insurance
    Brea CA

• 34.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-14-2022 11:28

We discovered that a particular organization (Ex : a property management company) is listed on more than 200 policies (as Property Manager and as "Liability Extended to Others") in our environment. Reltio platform has a hard-coded limit of 200 of these relationships that any one entity can have before it throws an error. When can we expect this limit of 200 to be removed ? When we bring in Claims data, there will be body shops who perform hundreds of appraisals and vehicle repairs for us on claims. There will be doctors offices and physical therapy places, many kinds of organizations that are related to a large number of our claims.
    Vamshi Andhe
    Director
    Mercury Insurance 

Vamsheekher Andhe
    Mercury Insurance
    Brea CA

• 35.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Partner
    Posted 04-14-2022 11:49
    Vamsheekher, 
    Do you mean that the Organization is modeled as a reference attribute on the policy entity?
    Curt

--
    Curt Pearlman
    PwC | Solution Architect MDM
    Los Angeles | +1 (818) 445-5224
    PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. 

In the event the content of this email includes Tax advice, the content of this email is limited to the matters specifically addressed herein and is not intended to address other potential tax consequences or the potential application of tax penalties to this or any other matter.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.  This communication may come from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP or one of its subsidiaries.

• 36.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Reltio Partner
    Posted 04-14-2022 11:28
    How is Reltio planning to target industry domains other than Healthcare, Pharma and Finance? Will there be any domain specific accelerators or some other approach?

SUJEET KUMAR
    Fresh Gravity Software Services

• 37.  RE: Ask Me Anything - Manish Sood - Founder and CTO - Ask here

Posted 04-14-2022 11:42
    With Integration Hub, is Reltio moving away from Data Tenant concept to integrate Data Enrichment source within Reltio instance?

Bhaskar Nunna