Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Data Governance with Reltio

Founding Member
    Posted 12-28-2021 15:50
    On External match, previously the console returned Reltio URI only, which was not user friendly for a non-Reltio user. I have not reviewed this recently, but is more data returned now so user can see more data (name, address etc?). Currently, we use the API/Java program to run external match, as we are able to customize fields returned. #DataGovernance

------------------------------
    Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement

• 2.  RE: Data Governance with Reltio

Reltio Employee
    Posted 12-28-2021 15:52
    I believe there have been some improvements there, where any field that is participating in one of the match rules that has determined the similarity will be included in the return. So, if it is matching through records by some fuzziness on the name by any fuzziness or exact on the address of the phone number, those fields will be returned to allow you to assess the recommendation.

Dan Gage
    Principal Solution Consultant

• 3.  RE: Data Governance with Reltio

Founding Member
    Posted 12-28-2021 16:48

Thanks Dan,  I have been playing with this a lot lately and like the ability to customize the Reltio fields returned.   I will be adding an enhancement request ��  to be able to include fields that are on the input file,  but don't exist in Reltio and are not used in the match rules.  

Today Reltio returns an external ID 2,3,4 ....   That you then need to match up to the input file by adding a line ID.  Must ensure you do on the exact input file so that you can trust the ID sent in. 

It would be very helpful to be able to include a key field(s) from the input file on the output so you are able to tie back the Reltio response to the input file.   Ie.   Input file contains the customer # in the data that does not exist in Reltio.   Matching on name, address.  On output from Reltio only get an ext_id which will not exist on the input file so have to 'fake create' the ID on the input file to be able to truly analyze what was sent in to what was output.    Hope that makes sense. 

Love the flexibility in the console External match so hope to never use the Jar file version again!

Angela Wawrzaszek

Manager MDM Gov & App Enablement  / IT

4341 State St. Rd. Skaneateles Falls, NY 13153 / US

T +1.315.391.3565  

Angela.Wawrzaszek@Hillrom.com

Hillrom is now a part of Baxter

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone or by return e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message, electronic, paper, or otherwise.

• 4.  RE: Data Governance with Reltio

Posted 01-07-2022 09:34
    Hi Angela - Happy New Year!

I just wanted to additionally add that by using the Console External Match application, Address information will be cleansed prior to matching which should result in a more accurate matches.  This is something that wasn't done directly using the API.  

Thanks!

Pete Cory