Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Reltio Employee
    Posted 07-06-2021 08:41

Did you know we are having an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on all things Master Data Management and Reltio Product? It is happening on July 16th, 2021, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Central Time) and features Reltio's Founder and CTO @Manish Sood , and Head of Partner Solutions @Deanne Branham.

Manish Sood will be answering all of your questions around our Reltio Product and Master Data Management. Deanne will be helping to facilitate. 

Event Instructions:

1. If you are able to attend the event live, RSVP here and join our webinar session!
    2. Reply directly to this thread with your questions and an expert will reply to all questions received, during the session.

Please reach out to me, your community manager, with questions or for help at communitymanager@reltio.com .

LET'S GET ASKING!!!

​​

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Community Program Manager
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Reltio Employee
    Posted 07-08-2021 09:36
    I have a few questions coming in on this: 

What advice would you give to those who are looking to convince senior executives of the benefits of MDM?

Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 3.  RE: Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Reltio Employee
    Posted 07-08-2021 09:46
    @David Starnes, @Walt Feldman, @Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj, @Angela Wawrzaszek, @Deepak Bhansali, @Loic tordo, @Siva Krishna Akuthota, @A R, @Ashish Rawat, @Brian Beil any burning questions come to mind for this Ask Me Anything webinar next week? ​​​​​​​​​​​

Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 4.  RE: Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Founding Member
    Posted 07-08-2021 12:57
    While a product roadmap is often deemed sensitive and typically not shared, I would love to hear about some of the things in the pipeline if possible! New features, functionality, data services, etc would be great.

David Starnes
    Director, Enterprise Information Management & Architecture
    RedHill Biopharma, Inc.
    Raleigh NC

• 5.  RE: Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Posted 07-15-2021 11:33
    It seems that nowadays the hype is with Customer Data Platform. People are often confused with MDM, and truth is that they share a lot in common 
    1) data quality, integration, data stewardship, data governance, modeling, and profile unification.... provided by both, and usually MDM tend to provide better and more mature functionalities
    2) Segmentation, Activation, Analytics ... which are usually provided by CDP but to a very limited extent by MDM platforms 

How do you see the current positioning of Reltio in this space? and its evolution for the product roadmap?

Could you share an example of a current implementation of Reltio covering as much as the functionalities listed above?

Loic tordo
    Schneider Electric
    barcelona

• 6.  RE: Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Reltio Employee
    Posted 07-15-2021 15:20
    @Loic tordo,

I will definitely have @Manish Sood look and address this question during tomorrow's Ask Manish Anything session. Also, if you haven't listened to the below webinar, @Kim Toomey addressed some of the major questions during this webinar a month or so ago.

​​​

Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 7.  RE: Reltio Community Ask Me Anything (AMA) Coming up and Need Questions to ASK

Posted 07-15-2021 11:43
    Reltio currently offer a number of native integration with other external data and service provides (D&B, Loqate, etc..) what is the roadmap for extending this? in which direction?

What is the vision / Reltio's platform strategy in terms of expanding the spam of data / services  which can be offered by other 3rd parties?

Loictordo
    Global customer master data director
    Schneider Electric