Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Data Governance Question

Posted 01-04-2022 16:47
    Can the source systems of the records shown on the potential match screen be visible straight in the UI, without going into each detailed record involved in the potential match? #DataGovernance

------------------------------
    Loictordo
    Global customer master data director
    Schneider Electric

• 2.  RE: Data Governance Question

Reltio Employee
    Posted 01-04-2022 16:50
    Yes. When I go back into my search results, and I just step through the next record, what I have got is a potential match on the match review screen. I am currently looking at the new match review screen. This screen is technically considered early adopter, it does not include the lineage. If I go into my preferences, and I go back to my original match screen, you will see at the bottom, it's telling me these two records came from Salesforce. This is the identifier that was provided with each of those systems. This functionality is available today through the standard match screen. Then, that enhanced match screen that I was using earlier, is currently and like I said, early adopter mode.

Dan Gage
    Principal Solution Consultant

• 3.  RE: Data Governance Question

Posted 01-10-2022 06:38
    Thanks @Daniel Gage. Understood. So I guess we will have to wait for this data to be made visible in the new Match review screen which is currently in early adopter mode. Hope this data can be included when it will be released to all customers.​

Loictordo
    Global customer master data director
    Schneider Electric