Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Address Cleansing

Founding Member
    Posted 07-28-2021 06:55
    We would need to build a custom Address cleanser which validates the addresses against some of the Address Validation provider other than Loqate. 
    We have Address Validation service at an organisational level available in form of REST API's. 

Any suggestions/ideas to build a Custom Address cleanser ? We are interested to learn if someone has implemented it already. 

@Alen Godwin​​

------------------------------
    Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj
    AstraZeneca

• 2.  RE: Address Cleansing

Founding Member
    Posted 07-29-2021 09:13
    No answer, but want to follow this thread as we're having similar requirements.

Kevin Chorley
    Manager, Data & Analytics - Data Governance
    Blue Cross North Carolina
    NC

• 3.  RE: Address Cleansing

Reltio Employee
    Posted 07-29-2021 09:22
    Hi Gowtham, I have not come across anyone building a customer address cleanser in this way. Others on the community may have done something, however, I have only ever seen this done outside of Reltio prior to loading.

Through Reltio you have access to an industry leading address cleanser provided by Loqate. 

Other customers have looked at Loqate vs. other address cleansers and found the comparative advantages to be better in some areas and worse in others and concluded that there was no meaningful differentiation. 

Although I can understand using a corporate standard is possibly desirable to ensure the address is cleansed in the same way across applications. 

Hope you find an answer. 

Duncan

Duncan Slater

• 4.  RE: Address Cleansing

Founding Member
    Posted 07-29-2021 10:07
    Thanks Duncan-

We've found similar pro/con when assessing alternatives to Loqate. Our requirements for implementation are to replace our current address cleansing & enrichment system and we haven't found a solution that addresses the differences between the Reltio/Loqate solution and the legacy solution. 

We are working with Reltio & Loqate for a few improvements and look forward to more progress.

Kevin Chorley
    Manager, Data & Analytics - Data Governance
    Blue Cross North Carolina
    NC

• 5.  RE: Address Cleansing

Posted 07-29-2021 10:54
    Loqate is not good at identifing two line addresses where the first line is a business entity name.

Vivian Wu
    AbbVie

• 6.  RE: Address Cleansing

Reltio Employee
    Posted 10-11-2022 15:39
    @Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj I am a bit late to this party, but are you aware of this API which does address cleansing?  https://docs.reltio.com/tasksapi/onflyentitycleanseapi.html​

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio