Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Salesforce Data Connector Synchronization

Posted 02-18-2022 16:26
    Hello Everyone!
    Has anybody ran into synchronization issues with the Salesforce connector. We have some Location Entities that have Geocodes that are not being pushed into salesforce.  I used the synchronization byUris endpoint to synch up the record individually as I try to avoid effecting changes to my entire dataset. But it is not working as expected. It would perfectly synch some records just fine while it will not synch up other records, meaning it will push the geocodes to my Salesforce records for some and not for others. 
    I have also noticed that when a Location record is created and cleansed it doesn't automatically push the cleansed values to the salesforce record.
    Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks

------------------------------
    Gene Radcliffe
    Redhilll BioPharma
    Raleigh NC

• 2.  RE: Salesforce Data Connector Synchronization

Reltio Employee
    Posted 02-21-2022 10:27
    Hi Gene,

The sync from Reltio to Salesforce may fail for variety of reasons, and since you said its only failing intermittently there shouldn't be any problem with your setup and mappings.

To understand the exact reason of sync failure, I would recommend to check the logs. You may use API from the below documentation link to access the logs:

https://docs.reltio.com/salesforceapi/sfdcmonitorapi.html

You can even filter the logs using the record ID or timestamp to pinpoint the exact issue.

Let me know what you see in the logs.

Thanks,
    Snehil Kamal
    Solution Architect
    Reltio
    Bangalore

• 3.  RE: Salesforce Data Connector Synchronization

Posted 02-23-2022 22:03
    Hi Snehil,
    Thanks for the information. I was able to pinpoint  the event using the timestamp. I see that the issue is caused by a DuplicateError. Salesforce sees another duplicate record based on its own internal matching system and therefore will not attempt to sync down. Have you encountered something like this before? If so, what could you suggest?

Thank you.

Gene Radcliffe
    Redhilll BioPharma
    Raleigh NC