Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  match tuning and report of potential matches

Founding Member
    Posted 12-10-2021 16:20
    We are working on reviewing our match rules.  I know we can use the Searches to target specific types of potential matches (> x number, specific score, specific rule etc.)   

I would like to be able to Export the data to see Profile A,  has Potential Matches to profiles 1,2,3,4 and here is the Rule it met.   Similar to what shows in the external match report but want to see what is currently in Reltio with Potential matches >0.  

i did see one post where an open source tool was used but showed only 2 profiles side by side.    Is there a way to Export all potential matches from the system?

Thank you!
    Angie

------------------------------
    Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement

• 2.  RE: match tuning and report of potential matches

Reltio Employee
    Posted 12-10-2021 17:02

Hi Angela,

Unfortunately there is no way to export the report you desire from the UI or an API.

It sounds like you already have heard some about our potential match utility that can export all potential matches, but only in pairs. It represents records with multiple matches as additional rows.

Potential Match Extract ROCS Utility 

The reason it is done this way it records with large numbers of potential matches will make the report exponentially larger. For example if record has 20 potential matches it will require 21 columns to display the records ID and all of its matches IDs. Each of those records would appear in the report as well with 20 matches beside them. For large datasets this would quickly become unmanageable. 

Perhaps it would be possible to include such a feature if it limited the number of matches returned. You can submit the idea to our ideas portal at the link below.

https://reltio.ideas.aha.io/portal_session/new

Joel Snipes

• 3.  RE: match tuning and report of potential matches

Founding Member
    Posted 12-10-2021 17:18
    Thank you Joel!   I expected as much.  We are looking at a large number (400K).  Hillrom recently partnered with an external source to assist in match rules tuning (I have been watching your webinars, very helpful!) 

The first request they had was to get a report of our potential matches,  I was not aware of this feature and for exact reasons you mentioned figured it was not available. 

have  a great weekend, and thank you for your quick response!

Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement