Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

For Mulesoft Integration is there an option to contain number of attributes and child entities in the result payload Reltio API is providing as response?

• 1.  For Mulesoft Integration is there an option to contain number of attributes and child entities in the result payload Reltio API is providing as response?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-28-2021 09:41
    And can we optimize the API response time by limiting attributes and child entities?

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Community Program Manager
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: For Mulesoft Integration is there an option to contain number of attributes and child entities in the result payload Reltio API is providing as response?
    Best Answer

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-28-2021 09:45
    @Chris Detzel,

There is a high-level parameter that in getting a customer response, you can use to limit the number of records that could be returned. Obviously in a situation like we are dealing with here, we are not expecting a large number of records to be returned because we think we're trying to find that one customer who appears to be known to us.

To the second point in your question, the thing that you saw me scrub out in my Swagger developer portal, there was a long list of things that can be returned by my API call. If you start to use those, then it will only return you those different parts of the payload that are specified in that parameter. You can be very selective as to exactly which pieces of information are brought back and therefore, a more compact response, which ideally can then be turned around in a faster timeframe.

I did go into detail about the Mulesoft Integration with Reltio below. 

Matthew Gagan