Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Inbox "Teams" - Configuration?

Posted 10-15-2021 13:52
    Hi folks,

I am starting to look into Workflow for the first time.  Seems like there is a lot to learn in different areas and I am poking around to get a high level idea of the different moving parts.  I've been experimenting with adding permissions  (ie. Role reviewer) and assigning potential matches to other user accounts.  Eventually I'll work on creating my own workflows in the Workflow modeler tool.  These things I expect I'll work through over time.

At the moment - there is one thing that escapes me.  I've tried searching the documentation portal and I don't see anything - I've searched on "team" and "inbox team" and just can't find anything that helps.  

How are teams created in Reltio Inbox?  Once I figure that I'm sure the next thing will be how to I associated users with teams and assign tasks to teams.  Is there documentation available on this subject that I have some how managed to overlook?

Thanks!

About Reltio Inbox

• Team: Lists tasks assigned to the user's team members. Team members can perform any task, reassign any task, or simply view any task.

Accessing Reltio Inbox
    Reltio remove preview
    Accessing Reltio Inbox
    Log in to Hub, as shown in this example. Click the App selector and select Inbox . The Inbox main screen is displayed. Click the icon at the top left hand corner, to expand or collapse the left panel. ...
    View this on Reltio >

------------------------------
    Michelle Popovits
    Empire Life

• 2.  RE: Inbox "Teams" - Configuration?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 10-18-2021 11:20
    Hi Michelle,

For the out of the box workflows, there is only 1 team and everyone who is assigned the role "ROLE_REVIEWER" is part of this team.

If you want to have multiple teams based on conditions or regions for example you will have to implement custom workflows.
    In a custom workflow implementation, you can add a set of users to the same candidateGroups as described in this documentation page for Adding a User Profile to Possible Assignees List.
    The first step is to define candidateGroups for a workflow task type and assign which user roles will access to have access to this type. And next is to assign these roles and permissions to the users you want in this candidateGroup.

You can also have parameters as candidateGroup and custom workflows can fill in this parameter dynamically.

Sushant Rai

• 3.  RE: Inbox "Teams" - Configuration?

Posted 10-18-2021 12:47
    Hi Sushant,

Thanks for the information and pointing me in the right direction.  I will start poking around with those candidate groups and workflows and see what I can figure out.

cheers

Michelle Popovits
    Empire Life