Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  How to get security token to use with Ingest API

Posted 06-02-2021 14:37
    I want to check how Ingest API can ingest the data through API call but it requires a security token.   I don't know where to get the security token.  This document mentioned some URL authorization server tenant URL, I don't know how to get this URL.   Does anyone know where to post the client id and secret to get the security token to use with Ingest API?

------------------------------
    Murali Nekkanti
    Humana

• 2.  RE: How to get security token to use with Ingest API

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-02-2021 14:54
    Hi Murali,

Please see the attached pdf and postman zip file which describe how to set up Postman to get an access token.  You should then be able to use the properties from Postman for your own application.

Regards

Terence Kirk

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: How to get security token to use with Ingest API

Posted 06-02-2021 16:14
    The postman and pdf helped me to understand how to use as well I was able to invoke and receive the access token.   But I don't have any lab environment to use other API calls.   I signed up for Identity 360 free option.  I would like know how to find  "{{tenantURL}}/entities?options=partialOverride" to use this through an api calls.  Below are the tenant details I see them in console: 

Tenant Name: RVF2Lxk9vwSDTOf

Tennant ID: RVF2Lxk9vwSDTOf

Environment: IDENTITY 360

Murali Nekkanti
    Humana

• 4.  RE: How to get security token to use with Ingest API

Posted 06-02-2021 16:54
    Hi Terence,

Thanks for you help, I found the tenant URL to use.   I was able to add an entity now.

Murali Nekkanti
    Humana

• 5.  RE: How to get security token to use with Ingest API

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-02-2021 18:33
    Hi Murali

I'm glad to hear you got it resolved. FYI there is additional info on how to get the keys for Freemium on our doc portal:

Accessing the API Keys

1. In the Administration page, click API credentials.

The API credentials page is displayed. In this page, the Client ID and Client Secret details are displayed, which cannot be modified.

2. Click Copy.

The Client ID and Client secret are copied. You can use these keys to send a request to the Reltio Auth server to obtain tokens to access your tenant.

For more information about obtaining token access, see Obtaining an Access Token .

Regards

• 6.  RE: How to get security token to use with Ingest API

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-10-2021 22:59
    Hi Murali, A further update. Please see this video by Guy Vorster for details of how to set up Postman for the Freemium tenants: 

Terence Kirk