Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  How to register environment to invoke Reltio Workflow APIs

Reltio Partner
    Posted 11-01-2022 10:49
    Hi,

I am trying to invoke Reltio Workflow APIs ({workflowurl}/workflow/{tenantid}/tasks) but getting following error:
        "status": "failed",
        "error": {
            "errorCode": 10061,
            "errorMessage": "Tenant is not registered.",
            "errorData": {
                "exception": "com.reltio.workflow.core.KeyedException: Tenant is not registered."
            }
        }
    }

I have tried to register the tenant using API ({workflowurl}/workflow/registration) but getting following error:
    {
        "status": "failed",
        "error": {
            "errorCode": 10064,
            "errorMessage": "Environment is not registered.",
            "errorData": {
                "exception": "com.reltio.workflow.core.KeyedException: Environment is not registered."
            }
        }
    }

I can't find API to register environment. Please advise on how to register environment. Thanks!!

Regards,
    Kanika Rawat

• 2.  RE: How to register environment to invoke Reltio Workflow APIs

Reltio Employee
    Posted 12-13-2022 20:56

Kanika,

It's important you register with the correct workflow server - likely prod-workflow.reltio.com, and you also need to make sure you include the correct EnvironmentURL in the header.  I am unsure what permissions you need to perform this registration.  I did it a few years back, but most tenants come registered now.  If the below script does not provide your desired results, you will just need to submit a ticket to support and request that Reltio DevOps register then tenant for you.  

You also need to make sure that your user credentials are explicitly granted ROLE_WORKFLOW.   Even if you are have ROLE_ADMIN_TENANT you need to explicitly grant yourself ROLE_WORKFLOW to perform many workflow related tasks.  Also note that in the past the Workflow servers cached user's role assignments, so adjusting your permissions could take as much as an hour to get refreshed from the tenant privileges.

curl --location --request POST 'https://prod-workflow.reltio.com/workflow-adapter/workflow/registrations' \
    --header 'Authorization: Bearer yourAccessToken' \
    --header 'EnvironmentURL: https://dev.reltio.com' \
    --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
    --data-raw '{"tenantIds":["yourTenantID"]}'

• 3.  RE: How to register environment to invoke Reltio Workflow APIs

Reltio Employee
    Posted 12-14-2022 09:41
    Kanika,

if you work with a local deployment of Workflow API registration can be done using SQL query, an example is provided on the Documentation Portal - https://docs.reltio.com/en/engage/manage-data-workflows/overview-of-workflow-customizations/setting-up-the-reltio-workflow-adapter/debugging-a-custom-jar-file
    in case you work with Reltio's instance of API then a tenant can be registered by our Support team only and you should contact them with the request of registering your tenant on Workflow.