Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Issues with Password Reset

Founding Member
    Posted 12-21-2022 10:46
    Good Morning, 

Has anyone had issues with the Password reset and not receiving the verification email?

This is a new Test Tenant and we are all just receiving our security.   The tenant admin has used the Reset Password function from User management to Push an email to each of us to reset our password for initial login.   

This email we have all received.   When following the link to reset the password, we complete the captcha, and receive notice that a verification email will be sent.   This email is never received by anyone. 

IT has added @Reltio.com to the whitelist.  And as I mentioned we do receive the Reltio Reset email,  so does not seem like the verification email should be blocked if we are able to receive other emails from @Reltio.com

Initial email received:
    Reltio No-reply <no-reply@reltio.com>
    • Angie Wawrzaszek (x)
    EXTERNAL
    Dear Angie.Wawrzaszek,You (or someone else) has requested to reset your password on Reltio.If you follow the link below, you will be able to reset your password:https://login.reltio.com/forgotPasswordSincerely,Reltio Customer Support

Thank you for any advice in resolving our initial login issue. 

Angie
    ​​

• 2.  RE: Issues with Password Reset

Reltio Employee
    Posted 12-22-2022 09:58
    Hi Angela,
    If you are used to seeing this email, and you think something is not working as expected, please raise a support case.

• 3.  RE: Issues with Password Reset

Founding Member
    Posted 12-22-2022 10:58
    Thankyou Sergio.   I do not have access yet to the Reltio Support since I am unable to login for the first time.   Is there a different way to access the support team without a login?

• 4.  RE: Issues with Password Reset

Founding Member
    Posted 12-22-2022 11:47
    This is resolved!   Was able to get in touch with internal technical team and user name was proper case not all lower case  so the verification code did not actually get emailed since name did not match user setup.