Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Sample Java Code for CRUD operation in Reltio, and where to host/deploy custom REST API

Posted 04-27-2023 09:51

Hi Team,

Pardon me if this query has been already addressed, I am new to Reltio. I have a requirement to migrate from Informatica MDM to Reltio MDM.
    This activity involves the migration of Rest API too, my question is, can someone please share the sample custom Java code which will simply connect to Reltio and extract the entity data based on some filter, also if possible sample solution for registering/updating profiles in Reltio using API.

Second question- where do we deploy/host the Rest API solution, is it inside the Reltio tenant or we can host it on any cloud machine, and from there we can connect to Reltio for CRUD operation?

------------------------------
    Abhimanyu Kumar
    GSK
    Cary NC

• 2.  RE: Sample Java Code for CRUD operation in Reltio, and where to host/deploy custom REST API

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2023 11:45

Hi Abhimanyu,

Great to hear that your MDM program is moving to Reltio, and thank you for the questions.

You should be able to access the Reltio API documentation on our portal here.  There is also a Swagger-based API Developer Portal, linked from that page.

Reltio's REST APIs are delivered as standard endpoints with every Reltio tenant i.e. they are hosted by Reltio, so there is no need to consider hosting of these.

Some customers do build and deploy their own reusable System APIs, Process APIs, coarse-grain services that orchestrate the core Reltio APIs for particular business purposes, for example using Mulesoft.  Here on Reltio Community there are a few blogs and webinar recordings where we have discussed this concept in some detail, so for your convenience here are links to two examples:

I am the Reltio Solution Consultant responsible for GSK, and I'd like to organize a deep dive where we can get into the details with you and your team.  I'll work to schedule that meeting...

Kind regards,
    Matt

Matthew Gagan

• 3.  RE: Sample Java Code for CRUD operation in Reltio, and where to host/deploy custom REST API

Posted 04-27-2023 13:04

thank you Matt, sure we will connect. 

Abhimanyu Kumar
    GSK
    Cary NC

• 4.  RE: Sample Java Code for CRUD operation in Reltio, and where to host/deploy custom REST API

Founding Member
    Posted 04-27-2023 11:48

You can find JAVA codes in Reltio's open source ROCS portal. Here is the link for data extract code https://bitbucket.org/reltio-ondemand/util-dataextract/src/master/

Reltio provide REST API as OOTB function which can be executed from any REST client. If you are looking to deploy custom REST APIs that need to be hosted in client server.

Ashish Rawat
    Sr. Manager
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 5.  RE: Sample Java Code for CRUD operation in Reltio, and where to host/deploy custom REST API

Posted 04-27-2023 13:05

thank you, Ashish, I will look into it.

Abhimanyu Kumar
    GSK
    Cary NC