Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Are there plans to include CSV / flat format version into the query results? OR is that a GBQ enhancement?

Posted 03-08-2023 11:45

Looking for additional details on the question above.

------------------------------
    Chandra Bonthu
    Associate Director - Master Data Management and Data Quality
    Syneos Health
    Raleigh-Durham NC

• 2.  RE: Are there plans to include CSV / flat format version into the query results? OR is that a GBQ enhancement?
    Best Answer

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-08-2023 11:58

Hi Chandra,

That's a GBQ enhancement. We also have the AHA Plug-In.

Jon Ulloa

• 3.  RE: Are there plans to include CSV / flat format version into the query results? OR is that a GBQ enhancement?

Posted 03-09-2023 11:21

Thanks, Jon. I'm yet to look into AHA (full form?) plug-in, I probably missed if it was covered in your session. 

Chandra Bonthu
    Associate Director - Master Data Management and Data Quality
    Syneos Health
    Raleigh-Durham NC

• 4.  RE: Are there plans to include CSV / flat format version into the query results? OR is that a GBQ enhancement?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-09-2023 10:43

Hi Chandra,

Your question is a bit ambiguous, but along with Jon's answer, if you are performing a query from the Reltio UI, the results can be exported to a CSV via the export button in the upper right of the UI in the query screen.

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio

• 5.  RE: Are there plans to include CSV / flat format version into the query results? OR is that a GBQ enhancement?

Posted 03-09-2023 11:15

Thanks Gino. My question is on GBQ query results (not UI export feature) and I got the answer from Jon.

Regards,

Chandra Bonthu

Associate Director | Exterprise Data Quality & Master Data Management

Syneos Health | Morrisville, NC | +1 408 833 9552 (M)

Syneos Health_Small Size_Tagline Lockup_rgb_tm_EmailSig-01.png

EMAIL DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
    Syneos Health, (the “Company”). This email and any files transmitted may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure and is intended solely for the intended recipient. If you received this email in error, please inform the sender and delete it. This email neither constitutes an agreement to conduct transactions by electronic means nor creates any legally binding contract or enforceable obligation in the absence of a fully signed written contract. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Although the Company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.