Reltio Integration Hub

View Only
  • 1.  Are you planning to add to Databricks soon or do we have to extend using SDT connectors through Reltio Integration Hub?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 09-22-2022 11:02
    We find there is no connector using Databricks cluster within Reltio Integration Hub at the moment.

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Director of Customer Community and Engagement
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Are you planning to add to Databricks soon or do we have to extend using SDT connectors through Reltio Integration Hub?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 09-22-2022 11:06
    We have a Snowflake connector, we have a Google BigQuery connector. We are also building a Databricks Delta Lake-specific connector to connect to these analytics platforms. But besides that, using the Reltio  Integration Hub, if there's nothing already off the shelf in the community library on the Integration Hub, you could create a connector to Databricks using the connector SDK, which is a possibility as well.

However, once we build that bespoke connector on Databricks, the guidance would be to use that. And then for other use cases, you could certainly look at the Integration Hub.

Check out the show on Reltio Integration Hub below. 

Ayan Basu

• 3.  RE: Are you planning to add to Databricks soon or do we have to extend using SDT connectors through Reltio Integration Hub?

Posted 09-14-2023 09:31

hi Ayan,

I understand from Reltio 2023.2 releases Data Lake Connector Built. as per blow link. 

https://docs.reltio.com/en/discover/release-notes/check-out-our-new-features/2023.2-release-notes/2023.2-major-release-notes

but however not much information about connector usage or guidelines . can you please share some more information. 

@Chris Detzel @Matthew Gagan

thanks

Jayaprakash

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 4.  RE: Are you planning to add to Databricks soon or do we have to extend using SDT connectors through Reltio Integration Hub?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 09-16-2023 06:58

@Jayaprakash Kanagaraj  Let me get with the PM on this. I will let you know what I hear

Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 5.  RE: Are you planning to add to Databricks soon or do we have to extend using SDT connectors through Reltio Integration Hub?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 09-20-2023 08:53

@Jayaprakash Kanagaraj I spoke to the PM, and they are pushing back the release of Databricks connector to 2024.1 which is Feb 2024

Chris Detzel
    Reltio