Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Display only canonical values instead of canonical codes in RDM

Reltio Partner
    Posted 02-28-2024 14:35

Hi All,

I understand that RDM canonical code and value gets stamped with the source code and source value of the very first source system. I also understand that canonical code is something that cannot be updated once it has been created. As long as Canonical code and value are exactly same, we see only one value without any braces in the Reltio UI dropdown.

For ex : Lets say 'F' is the source code and 'Female' is the source value for Reltio. By default the Canonical value will be 'Female' and the canonical code will be 'F'

Since the Canonical code and canonical value is different, it is displayed in this way . Female(F). 

If canonical code and canonical value would have been 'F', the dropdown would have shown as F

Please let me know if there's a way where we can only display the canonical values instead of canonical codes . Is it possible to just display 'F' instead of 'Female(F)'. 

------------------------------
    Sridhar Raju

• 2.  RE: Display only canonical values instead of canonical codes in RDM

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-04-2024 10:30

Hi,

Thanks for your question. This can be controlled using "showLookupCode" parameter in ui config file.

If the value is set to false - only lookup value - "Female"  should appear in MDM UI

{
        "point": "com.reltio.plugins.ui.configuration",
        "id": "com.reltio.plugins.ui.LookupCodeVisibility",
        "showLookupCode": false
    }

Abhradeep Sengupta