Reltio Integration Hub

View Only
  • 1.  Export Records action in Reltio connect in Recipes not stopping

Reltio Partner
    Posted 02-13-2024 06:52

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to export data from Reltio Hub using export records action in Reltio Integration Hub as part of a export recipe to export data from reltio hub to Amazon S3 bucket. After the export stop recipe does not proceeds further and keep showing processing in test mode. 

I have checked the jobs in debug mode and checked that export step has produces an output and even data export job has started in export data console. But in the recipe that step never finishes. I tried other actions just to check and they are working fine.

I have also tried readily available export recipe from community library named "Export Callable Recipe" and that also behaves same.

If anyone has tried this before or seen similar issue and able to resolve, pls help.

Added a screenshot also for clear understanding.

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
    monika bansal
    mastech infotrellis
    chennai

• 2.  RE: Export Records action in Reltio connect in Recipes not stopping
    Best Answer

Reltio Partner
    Posted 02-14-2024 09:39

Hi Monika,

The action is working as designed, Make sure to run the recipe in Start Mode instead of Test Mode.

When the Actual Export in Console gets complete, the Recipes also terminates only in Start Mode.

Background: If any action after Export is dependent on job, then we never know how much time to wait till job completes, so workato has implemented a check after every few minutes to see if the job has actually finished so that moving on to next action will not fail, 

Ideally there is a wait time introduced in export action and only works in Start Mode.

Sheshadri V
    Fresh Gravity

• 3.  RE: Export Records action in Reltio connect in Recipes not stopping

Reltio Partner
    Posted 02-16-2024 06:43

Hi Sheshadri,

Thanks for the help. Strangely export works/ends only in start mode. I was able to customize as per need and export to s3 bucket.

monika bansal
    mastech infotrellis
    chennai