Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Hide Relationypes From UI (Data Modeler and relationtype Filter on Relation Facet)

Posted 03-05-2024 09:44

Hi All, 

We are too many relation types which we are not using but might inheriting attributes from those relation types to another .

I want to hide all those unnecessary relation types from UI facet , both from data modeler and filter on relation type facet.

Tried but not working :-

• I tried abstract: "true" which we use to hide entity types , that is not working .
    • Then I tried implicit keyword , that is also not helping .
    • I configured the "ROLE_HEART_READ" to relation types but that is not working as well , (in the doc , it is associated to hide the attributes) .

Attaching screenshots of data modeler and search filter where I want to hide the relation types :-

Is there any method by which I can hide these relation types from UI?

------------------------------
    Amisha Kumari
    Lincoln Financial Groups

• 2.  RE: Hide Relationypes From UI (Data Modeler and relationtype Filter on Relation Facet)

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-06-2024 19:25

Have you tried removing them from the relationship facet using the UI modeler?

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio

• 3.  RE: Hide Relationypes From UI (Data Modeler and relationtype Filter on Relation Facet)

Posted 03-07-2024 06:38

Hi , 

I don't see such option to hide from UI Modeler even though I am an admin. Is there any parameter to enable ?

Only I can enable or disable the relationtype from page properties. 

Amisha Kumari
    Lincoln Financial Groups

• 4.  RE: Hide Relationypes From UI (Data Modeler and relationtype Filter on Relation Facet)

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-07-2024 12:22

you need to select the individual facets.  When you do that the relationships that can be rendered appear on the right

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio

• 5.  RE: Hide Relationypes From UI (Data Modeler and relationtype Filter on Relation Facet)

Posted 03-07-2024 12:31

Hey ,

This part of view is fine . I have not added these relationship in any of reference attribute .I want to hide complete relationtype as those are getting referenced from L1 L2 Model and we are not utilizing those . Rightnow , I can see them in filter of relationship facet . And Primarily I want to hide it from here . Secondary , If I can hide from Data Modeler as well , that will be great.

Amisha Kumari
    Lincoln Financial Groups

• 6.  RE: Hide Relationypes From UI (Data Modeler and relationtype Filter on Relation Facet)

Posted 03-11-2024 08:45

Hi ,

One additional question , I tried reordering the relationtypes as well through L3 (added customized relation types at the top and inherited relationtypes below that ) but still I see those relationtypes not being reordered .

Is there any way I can do it ?

Amisha Kumari
    Lincoln Financial Groups