Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  How data is stored at database in Reltio

Reltio Partner
    Posted 02-13-2024 04:46

Hi All,

I am trying to understand how data is stored at the DB in Reltio. Could anyone please help me with these questions.

1. Is the entire profile data is stored as JSON document.
    2. Is the golden data stored in DB, I believe the survivorship rules are applied only when the data is viewed, please correct me if this understanding is wrong.
    3. How are Relationship and Hierarchy data maintained at DB, is it stored at any graph database.
    4. How is the data model/UI configuration changes are applied to the solution when we save the L3 configuration file.

Any documentation on backend architecture would be really helpful. 

Thanks,

Vinoth

------------------------------
    Vinoth Kumar Chittibabu
    Mastech Infotrellis Inc

• 2.  RE: How data is stored at database in Reltio

Reltio Employee
    Posted 02-19-2024 09:11

Hi Vinoth ,

Thanks for your questions.

1. profile data is stored using NoSQL key-value format based on underlying cloud DB
    2. The golden record is not separately stored in DB - so your understanding is correct
    3. Relationships are stored in primary DB only , Hierarchies are built using relationship data
    4. Data Modeler read/write to L3 config file. UI has different UI config files visible under UI modeler

Abhradeep Sengupta

• 3.  RE: How data is stored at database in Reltio

Reltio Partner
    Posted 02-19-2024 09:25

Hi Abhradeep,

Thank you for the details.

For Q4, does the L3 config file also saved in DB, how is it referred whenever we make some changes to the data model or match rules.

During data load/profile creation, how does the L3 config file is used to make sure the attributes are for the entity and the match rules are applied to the profile data. Would be helpful if you could share some insights.

Thanks.

Vinoth

Vinoth Kumar Chittibabu
    Mastech Infotrellis Inc