Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Is there a way to hide Relationship Start data and End date metadata attributes by default in UI

Founding Member
    Posted 07-18-2022 11:44

Wondering if there a way to hide Relationship Start data and End date metadata attributes by default in UI. 

------------------------------
    Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to hide Relationship Start data and End date metadata attributes by default in UI

Reltio Employee
    Posted 07-21-2022 16:55
    Hi Ashish,

No, it is not possible. Relationships view has the following default columns: Profile, Type, Directional Label, Start Date, and End Date. However, a user can hide them manually. UI will save this information in the user preferences for the current entity type.

Thanks!

Alexander Kirsanov

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to hide Relationship Start data and End date metadata attributes by default in UI

Posted 05-12-2023 08:11

Hi Alex, Once a user hides the Start and End Date one time, is there a way to keep it hidden for future UI activities on the relationship?

Thanks,
    Kiran

Kiran Salgarkar
    KIND
    New York NY

• 4.  RE: Is there a way to hide Relationship Start data and End date metadata attributes by default in UI

Posted 05-12-2023 08:11

Hi Alex,
    From your comment in the previous message,
    "UI will save this information in the user preferences for the current entity type."

I tried this but when I come back next time into the UI, the Start/End Date reappear. Am I missing something? Does the user preference for each entity type saved somewhere? And do we need to enable it?
    Thanks,
    Kiran

Kiran Salgarkar
    KIND
    New York NY