Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Match Rules Used

Posted 01-19-2023 17:01
    Can we see in the UI which match rules have been used over a period of time?  I can see that merges happened in the activity log, but I do not see which rule made the merge happen.  I am trying to do some analysis on a manual match rule that was created to combat bad data being brought in to Reltio.  Knowing how often this is occurring may help for a faster resolution to the root of the problem.  I have an advanced search showing how many matches are being found for the rule in total, but I really need to know how many times this was match rule was used to actually manually merge two entities.  If this can only be found using an API, any guidance there would be great.  Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you,
    Erin Byrne

------------------------------
    Erin Byrne
    Qlik Inc.
    Pittsburgh PA

• 2.  RE: Match Rules Used

Founding Member
    Posted 01-20-2023 09:38

Hi Erin,

Investigation on manual merges can be done both via UI and API.

From dashboard activity log your can search how many Profiles merged manually, once you navigate to individual record history facet on right hand side of the screen shows the timeline of merge, user details, match rules etc.

You can get the same detail via API : {{tenantURL}}/activities?filter=(equals(items.data.type, ENTITIES_MERGED_MANUALLY))

Ashish Rawat
    Manager
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 3.  RE: Match Rules Used

Posted 01-20-2023 13:48
    Hi Ashish,

I think Erin is referring to find a report or a way to find out merges done by a specific Match rule using Reltio UI. I am interested to know as well. I know that UI provides details as individual entity level from the history tab but what I am looking for is to show me list of merges happened by a particular merge rule. Not potential matches report as it can be found from UI. Looking for post merge report showing me details like, Winner/Loser Crosswalks IDs along with the Merge rule name responsible for those merges. Do you know of anything like that available in Reltio UI or Dashboards?

regards,
    Bhaskar

Bhaskar Nunna

• 4.  RE: Match Rules Used

Posted 01-20-2023 15:14
    Hello Bhaskar,

Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to.  I want to see a list of merges that happened by a particular merge rule.  I understand how to see them individually, but I would like a comprehensive list or report.

Thank you,
    Erin

Erin Byrne
    Qlik Inc.
    Pittsburgh PA

• 5.  RE: Match Rules Used

Founding Member
    Posted 01-23-2023 06:30
    Either you can build a utility with above suggested API to parse and extract the merges via rule or you can give it a try with this ROCs utility which extracts all kinds of merges as a report https://bitbucket.org/reltio-ondemand/util-mergereport/src/master/

Ashish Rawat
    Manager
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore