Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  MedPro Connector

Reltio Partner
    Posted 03-15-2024 00:21

We have a requirement that we need to extract all the MedPro crosswalk data from Reltio in a file and send it to MedPro.

Do we have any MedPro Connector in Reltio?If yes, how to connect that?

------------------------------
    Anindya Ray Misra
    Cognizant
    kolkata

• 2.  RE: MedPro Connector

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-18-2024 10:00

Anindya,

Yes there is a MedPro connector for Reltio. Here is where you can find out more information:  https://docs.reltio.com/en/integrate/reltio-data-enrichment-integrations/reltio-enrichment-with-medpro

This connector must be licensed. Please reach out to your Reltio Customer Success Manager and/or Account Executive to help coordinate the licensing process.  If you are not sure who that is I can help you find that information.

Thanks,
    Brian

Brian Beil

• 3.  RE: MedPro Connector

Posted 03-18-2024 16:38

Hi Anindya,

Just wanted to add a bit more to Brian Beil's udpate. First of all you would need an account to access Reltio Documentation. Otherwise you will not be able to access the link shared by Brain. I know its kind of obvious but many do not know that. Secondly, Relto to MedPro connector requires using RIH (Reltio Integrations Hub). It's "Workato" behind the scenes so you may have to factor in this besides checking with MedPro on the license part to use MedPro connector with Reltio MDM. The connector does require accessing MedPro sftp to trasfer the feeds (Incoming/Outgoing) and its going to be in batches. Not real time.  

From  your post, it was not clear on why you would like to send data from Reltio to MedPro and for what purpose. It seems you already have MedPro data in your Reltio instance already and hence your specific note about the need to send MedPro crosswalks data from Reltio to MedPro. Are you planning to get it enriched again by MedPro more often for faster enrichment and hence this need to send it back to MedPro? Just curious to know if thats ok to share. 

Bhaskar Nunna

• 4.  RE: MedPro Connector

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-18-2024 17:27

Hi @Bhaskar Nunna.

Thanks for communicating with us about the MedPro docs. The documentation portal is 100% public. The link Brian posted changed as we changed the name of the connector. I will make sure we get a redirect up, but in the meantime, I believe this is the correct link:

https://docs.reltio.com/en/integrate/reltio-data-enrichment-integrations/reltio-enrichment-with-medpro

Sorry for the inconvenience!

@Brian Beil@Mel Davis,  @Anindya Ray Misra - FYI

Respectfully,

Megan

Megan Gilhooly
    Sr. Director Self-help & Content Strategy
    Reltio

• 5.  RE: MedPro Connector

Posted 03-18-2024 17:31

Thanks for the clarification Megan. I did not realize that docs.reltio.com is now open for all/public. It required an account in the past. Thanks for sharing the right links. I figured we can also find the correct links from the main page search using key words Medpro. 

Bhaskar Nunna

• 6.  RE: MedPro Connector

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-18-2024 18:45
    You sure can! You can also try the RIA link in the bottom right corner. It's AI, so take it with a grain of salt for now, but it should point you in the right direction!

--

Respectfully,

Megan Gilhooly

Sr Director, Self Help & Content Strategy

megan.gilhooly@reltio.com
    303-349-8331

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.