Reltio Integration Hub

View Only
  • 1.  Reltion integration with Linkedin

Posted 06-08-2022 19:36
    Hi folks, 
    we are looking at increase our data quality, and in particular completeness of data for Individuals contacts working for organizations, and are considering Linkedin integration.  I was wondering if any of you have experience she/he would be willing to share on implementing this and it business benefits?
    Couple points of attention in particular:
    - how did you address the privacy requirements?
    - what the Reltio integration usable AS-IS?
    - how does the matching work with Linkedin data? any challenges in this area?
    - how much were you able to get out of the Linkedin data? (% coverage of your existing DB of contacts? and for those level of data you could get?)
    - contracts and cost model Linkedin has ?
    Any tip would be helpful  :o)  Thank you in advance

------------------------------
    Loic tordo
    Global customer master data director
    Schneider Electric

• 2.  RE: Reltion integration with Linkedin

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-09-2022 10:09
    Hi Loic

Many years ago in the Reltio UI we actually offered LinkedIn enrichment directly on a profile but then the API was shut down after Microsoft acquired LinkedIn.  When I look at the Microsoft site now, I see this information "The use of this API is restricted to those developers approved by LinkedIn and subject to applicable data restrictions in their agreements." So it seems like it may be possible but pretty restricted.  Here is some more info if you're interested:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/linkedin/shared/integrations/people/profile-api

Regards, Guy

Guy Vorster