Reltio Integration Hub

View Only
  • 1.  RIH - Parsing json (with embedded array list) and loading to Reltio Entity

Posted 09-27-2023 16:08

Hello - I am using RIH - JSON Parser by Workato to parse a json document (containing nested arrays list) and reading that json parse output to load into an Entity in Reltio. The output of the JSON Parser looks right with the multiple nested array list. However when I try to read the output of the json document to read in my next step to "Create record in Entity" I cannot see the array list anymore, only the first value in the list is what I see and that is what is getting loaded into Reltio Entity. How can I get the array list loaded into Reltio Entity?

------------------------------
    Anu Peri
    Medical Solutions

• 2.  RE: RIH - Parsing json (with embedded array list) and loading to Reltio Entity

Reltio Partner
    Posted 09-28-2023 08:22

Hi Anu,

You can use the pluck function(retrieving nested fields) to propagate through each value of the nested array  to be populated for that attribute
    https://docs.workato.com/formulas/array-list-formulas.html#pluck

Thank You!

Aditya Gupta
    Freshgravity

• 3.  RE: RIH - Parsing json (with embedded array list) and loading to Reltio Entity

Reltio Employee
    Posted 10-03-2023 15:29

Hi Anu,

Another possibility...If the target has a field with 'source list' above it (similar to screen shot below)... and you're just mapping a list (array) to a target list(array).  In addition to mapping the individual attribute you'll need to map the array into that source list field so it knows what list to get all elements of the list from.  Feel free to post some screen shots if either this or the previous suggestion doesn't work for you.

Michelle Popovits
    Technical Consultant
    Reltio
    ON

• 4.  RE: RIH - Parsing json (with embedded array list) and loading to Reltio Entity

Posted 10-03-2023 15:36

Thank you both. I got it working. For each of the nested arrays, I used the list collection and then mapped the collection when loading to the entity. 

Anu Peri
    Medical Solutions