Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Set Attribute Based on Related Accounts

Posted 10 days ago

I need to set an attribute value on a entity based on another attribute of all entities under the initial entity in a given hierarchy.  

In other words, set Attribute A to YES if any entity below in the hierarchy has Attribute B equal to YES.

I believe a custom cleanser would be best to perform this action but uncertain how to implement.  

------------------------------
    Chris McCabe
    Clinician Nexus

• 2.  RE: Set Attribute Based on Related Accounts

Reltio Employee
    Posted 7 days ago

Hi Chris,

You might be best off doing this synchronously.  By that I mean have RIH (or any other integration technology) listen to the queue in your tenant, perform the necessary check in other entities for attribute B, and update entity A's attribute A 

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio

• 3.  RE: Set Attribute Based on Related Accounts

Posted 6 days ago

In order to make RIH work, I understand I will need to get the Entity data and effectively join/look up the relationship, then look up an attribute on the child record.  The best way I know to do joins/lookups between datasets pulled into RIH is putting the data into a collection.  How do you get Reltio JSON into a collection?  I have tried using the Parse JSON command but keep getting "Parsing error: unexpected token" even though the sample document into is the same as the Document input field.  Any thoughts?

Chris McCabe
    Clinician Nexus