Blogs

Be the first person to recommend this.
Welcome to another Reltio Community show. Joel Snipes, Reltio Solution Architect and Chris Detzel, Reltio's Director of Customer Community and Engagement will help you learn to configure postman and make API calls to complete common tasks in Reltio. We use postman and other tools to show best practices. Get the PPT here ------------------------ Getting Started with Rest API's - Transcript Christopher Detzel (00:00:05): All right. I'm going to go ahead and get started. Welcome, everyone to another Reltio community show. My name is Chris Detzel and I'm director of customer community and engagement. Special guest, I say special guest because ...
0 comments
The Reltio October release includes several key updates to the Reltio Connected Data Platform that will give you added capabilities to drive better business decisions, improve customer experience, and accelerate value from data. Watch this session and learn how to: - Analyze your data quality trends over time for transparency and better decisions - Improve address cleansing and enrichment via US Census Plus, featuring updated & expanded data from the 2020 Census - Easily monitor data moving between Reltio and Salesforce using the new Salesforce Connector Monitoring app - Define survivorship strategies using the data modeler - Save time by cloning source ...
0 comments
Find the PPT here: Building a MDM Practice: Harnessing the Momentum to Evolve - PPT In this session, we will guide you on actions you can take after you've implemented that will help you to avoid the post go live stall, or reignite a stalled Master Data Management Practice. Whether you've just started a Master Data Management implementation, recently finished one, or are well beyond go live, @Chris Iloff -Director of Customer Success at Reltio, will share reasons for post go-live stall out and methods you can use to address them and keep rolling from go-live straight to continuous evolution. ​ #masterdatamanagement #practice #communitywebinar ...
0 comments
Find the PPT: Using Reltio Integration Hub to automate Reltio workflows PPT Join Dan Gage , Principal Solutions Consultant and Chris Detzel, Director of Customer Community and Engagement at Reltio for another Community Show on using RIH to automate Reltio Workflows. Reltio workflow provides a controlled way to route profiles to different users for review, enrichment and approval. Initiating workflow in Reltio has traditionally required manual intervention or automation via a Lifecycle Action. With the introduction of Reltio Integration Hub, Reltio configurators now have a simplified way to trigger the automation of workflows based on conditional logic without ...
0 comments
In this show, @Ayan Basu , Senior Director of Product at Reltio, will have a conversation with Sajid Sayed, Senior Director, Data Science Platform at Advarra about Relito's product Reltio Integration Hub. During this session, they will talk about how Advarra is getting business value from the product and how it has saved them time and money by using it. Questions that will be asked: 1. What were you looking to solve using Reltio Integration Hub? 2. What were your initial impressions of RIH? 3. What did the process look like to build the integration on RIH? 4. How long did it take you to build the integration on RIH? How did you learn how to use RIH? 5. ...
0 comments
Translating matching requirements to the match configuration can be time consuming, complex and error prone. In this webinar, we will walk you through the machine learning powered Match IQ feature for matching your data efficiently without having to code or configure. We will demonstrate how easily any user with the knowledge of only matching requirements can build, train and publish the Match IQ models for matching. Find the PPT here. Transcript: Chris Detzel (00:07): Welcome everyone to another community show, Machine Learning Based Matching. Today, we have senior product manager, Suchen Chodankar . And of course me, I'm the director of ...
0 comments
In this Q&A session, @Ansh Kanwar , VP, Product Management and @Ayan Basu , Senior Director of Product will have a fireside chat about the variety of ways customers can get data into and out of Reltio via APIs, connectors, Reltio Integration Hub, event queues etc. They will highlight the flexibility and convenience that Reltio provides our customers when it comes to all things data movement. ​​ Find the PPT here ​​ #communitywebinar #MDM #masterdatamanagement
0 comments
1 person recommends this.
In business, we must recognize that data is a commodity and that our data quality is crucial since it has a significant monetary value. The absence of clean, interconnected data impedes fast, high-quality company choices, resulting in poor customer service, revenue loss, and inefficiency. Moreover, incorrect data is more than a nuisance; it significantly affects the bottom line. IBM also found that firms in the United States alone lose $3,1 trillion yearly due to poor data quality. Enterprises can take targeted action based on relevant data points when the data is clean. Hence, the marketing and sales activities are more likely to correspond with the ...
0 comments
Join Girish Kalburgi, Senior Technical Support Engineer and Chris Detzel, Director of Customer Community and Engagement for another Community Show on, UI-Configurations Self-Service. In this session we will talk about and demonstrate the self-service capabilities for configuring Reltio’s user interface. With self-service capabilities Reltio administrators & configurators can easily create and change configurations themselves. #communitywebinar #selfservice #self-service #userinterface #UI
0 comments
Find the Presentation here Transcript: Chris Detzel (00:00): For those that don't know me, my name is Chris Detzel and I'm the Director of Customer Community and Engagement. And we have part two in the series of How to Build an MDM Practice from Ground Up with Chris Ilof . So today, a lot of this will be, hopefully, more of a discussion than a presentation. And the reason I say that is because we're going to have a lot of master data management practitioners on the phone. So the goal really is to have you kind of speak up as Chris presents some stuff, but we do definitely want this to be more of a discussion rather than just presentation. ...
0 comments
Find the Presentation here In this Community Show, Reltio's, @Chris Iloff , Director of Customer Success, walks through how he has successfully built MDM practices from the ground up. He will share lessons he learned, educate on how to approach creating an overall Practice of Master Data Management (more than just a technology solution), and help show ways you can expedite the practice maturation to increase the velocity of customer triumph and accelerate the growth of your practice. Transcript: Chris Detzel (00:05): Well, hello everyone. My name is Chris Detzel , if you don't know me by now. And welcome to another Reltio community show. Today's ...
0 comments
Fragmented, siloed data sources become increasingly challenging with the application proliferation that’s going on with the thousands of new apps being created all the time. Couple that with inefficient manual business processes and building point-to-point integrations becomes a nightmare to create and maintain. That’s why we expanded the Reltio Connected Data Platform to include the Reltio Integration Hub. Our all new low-code, no-code platform can help you build application integrations quickly and easily and also enrich your data to help you accelerate the value you get from your data. Integrating Reltio with Enterprise Apps There are many ...
0 comments
When working with a substantial volume of data, improving the data quality should be one of your top priorities. You are only able to make judgments and conduct analysis when you utilize high-quality data in an efficient and precise way. Defining Data Quality Data quality is often measured by evaluating common metrics including fill rate, freshness, uniqueness, and others; however, these metrics only capture the statistical signals that help us generalize if systems are capturing data correctly and do not measure how information is solving specific problems. Many of us have already developed standardized statistical metrics that capture the ...
0 comments
Transcript: Chris Detzel (00:05): Welcome everyone to another Reltio Community Show. I'm Chris Detzel . I'm the Director of Customer Community and Engagement. Today, we actually have a special guest, Sushant Rai . Sushant, this is the first time you're on to do a show, which I'm really surprised. I thought we had you on at least sometime last year, but we haven't. He's the Senior Director of Product Management and has been with Reltio for some time. Today's show will be about the new modern Reltio user experience. As most of you know, we've had a lot of really great features that have come out in this last release, and we're showcasing those features. ...
0 comments
Find the Reltio Integration Hub Demo and Presentation here. Transcript Below: Chris Detzel (00:00:07): For those that don't know me, my name is Chris Detzel and I'm a director of customer community and engagement. And we have our special guest, Ayan Basu . He's the senior director of product management, and he's going to be joining us June and July for lots of shows. So I'm really excited for him to present on Reltio Integration Hub, Building Recipes as Easy as Pie. Ayan came up with that, I think. We are excited to bring this back. I know we talked a little bit about this several months ago, but Ayan's gat a lot of really cool stuff to show ...
0 comments
In this Reltio Community Show, you'll learn how you can get started with the Real-Time Data Quality tool by working with a dataset designed for this demonstration. We will showcase how easy it is to analyze and spot trends that would otherwise be a challenging and cumbersome task. Transcript: Chris Detzel (00:05): Hello, everyone. I'm going to go ahead and get started. My name is Chris Detzel . I am the director of customer community and engagement. Today we have, I would say special guest, but Michael, you've been on, this is your third time to do this, but it's a little different today. Usually we're doing some Q&A sessions. Today Michael ...
0 comments
You’ll learn about all the cool new features and enhancements, including: Proactively manage and improve data quality with real-time visibility and automated monitoring capabilities Get data in the hands of teams faster, using pre-built Reltio Integration Hub recipes optimized for application integration and data enrichment Align with customers’ cloud strategies through global coverage of Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Accelerate time-to-value for insurers with insurance-specific data model and householding capabilities Increase agility and productivity with a new intuitive user interface Do ...
3 comments
In parts one and two of our Ask Me Anything with founder and CTO Manish Sood, Sood discussed the motivation behind Reltio, integration capabilities, and Reltio security measures. In the final part of our blog series, Manish answered more questions from Community members about Reltio, including PII, Reltio capabilities, and the platform's future. As the technology stack allows capturing of real-time PII and non-PII, like cookies, IP addresses, etc., how does Reltio position itself in this space? Are their plans to evolve the platform accordingly, or are there capabilities today that customers can start using to solve some of these problems? ...
0 comments
In part one of our Ask Me Anything with Reltio founder and CTO Manish Sood, Manish discussed the motivation behind Reltio and the intersection of data governance and MDM. In part two of his interview, we will pick up where he left off on data quality, data security, and automating Reltio. Manish answers the communities questions. How should organizations fundamentally solve the data quality issues that emanate from poor source systems off record? Manish Sood: I like to call it the method to the madness. There’s a sequence to approaching data. For example, say you don’t have an MDM or central 360-degree view of the information. In that case, ...
0 comments
In this show you will learn about our net new offering on Bureau van Dijk Integration that allows you to get a complete, up-to-date, and standardized view of your organization from Moody’s Bureau van Dijk (BvD) business information database. The integration allows you to enrich your data with firmographics information empowering sales, marketing, and customer experience programs. ​​ #bvd #BureauvanDijk #integrations #communitywebinar ​​​​
0 comments