Reltio Connect

View Only

Join the Reltio Connect community, a hub exclusively dedicated to AI-powered data unification and management category, encompassing master data management (MDM), data products, and entity resolution. Whether you're a Reltio user in need of assistance or an accomplished data professional, this platform provides a space for asking questions, finding answers, and exchanging best practices with peers, Reltio partners, and employees.

Join our vibrant community and become a part of a supportive network in the modern data unification and management space.

Engage and Earn: The more you post, answer questions and create content, the more points and badges you earn!

Latest Discussions

• Is there any connector or RIH recipe to integrate Reltio & IQVIA OneKey in real / near real-time? Please ...

• Hi Jacques, It working fine Now. Now we can observe the below error as well. "errorMessage\":\"Invalid ...

• hello, I had loaded only 50 records having a simple datamodel. Had only 2 nested attributes and ...

• hello Girish, I tried to have a POC on this regards. Attached doc talks about the steps we followed ...

• I am setting up a match rule that uses phone number where the dataset includes phones with a country ...

• Helo experts, We are implementing this RBAC for attributes inside our entityType called Group. This ...

• I need some guidance around how to setup workflow using LCA . My requirement is that any entities failing ...

• Hi Experts , Could you please help us to let know is there any way to add a custom dashboard in MDM ...

Blogs

Community Announcements

• IQVIA OneKey conenctor

Discussion

Is there any connector or RIH recipe to integrate Reltio & IQVIA OneKey in real / near real-time? Please share the details. ------------------------------ Abhijit Auddy Cognizant ---------------- ...