Reltio Connect

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• HI Abhradeep, Please find the below responses to the questions asked by you : 1. I believer you are trying to achieve this using reltio Account 360 data platform ( not Identity 360) . IOs this correct understanding -- Yes 2. For the number 1 point ...

• Hi Divya , Thanks for the post. Couple of questions here: 1. I believer you are trying to achieve this using reltio Account 360 data platform ( not Identity 360) . IOs this correct understanding 2. For the number 1 point - my questions are: a. UNIT_STATUS ...

• Hi Team , We have some queries and could you please help if it can be achieved in Reltio . If yes, could you please help us how 1. We have lookup attribute i.e. Unit Status for HOTEL entity having 5 values . If we have new Hotel entry with value PROJECT ...

• Hello Reltio Community, I have a business requirement to delete any Interactions that are older than 90 days. Normally I would look to the Reltio API solution to delete the interactions, but we need to delete about 50 - 60k interactions per day. The ...

• Hi Gowtham, Thanks for the information. ------------------------------ subbareddy Raju Ferguson ------------------------------

Latest Q&A List

• Haresh Joshi's profile image

Has anyone used GDPR Delete functionality?

Asked in: Reltio Connect

Hello everyone, I am currently exploring the GDPR Delete functionality in our test tenant. The problem we are facing is that ...

• Andrey Gafner's profile image

RE: Us of the tenantStreamingVerification hook in SFDC ...

Answered in: Reltio Connect

Hi Michael, In common the tenantStreamingVerification can not be used for such things as per the tenantStreamingVerification ...

• Erin Byrne's profile image

RE: Questions on New UI

Answered in: Reltio Connect

Okay, I think I found it. Earlier today, when I clicked Profile I got a message that 0 profiles were found. Now when I click ...

• Erin Byrne's profile image

Questions on New UI

Hello, This may be very simple as I am new to Reltio and may just be missing something. In comparing the old UI to the new ...

• Michael Foxcroft's profile image

Us of the tenantStreamingVerification hook in SFDC ...

Has anyone implemted logic in the tenantStreamingVerification hook in the SFDC connector to limit changes being sent to Salesforce ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users List