Reltio Connect

View Only

Join the Reltio Connect community, a hub exclusively dedicated to AI-powered data unification and management category, encompassing master data management (MDM), data products, and entity resolution. Whether you're a Reltio user in need of assistance or an accomplished data professional, this platform provides a space for asking questions, finding answers, and exchanging best practices with peers, Reltio partners, and employees.

Join our vibrant community and become a part of a supportive network in the modern data unification and management space.

Engage and Earn: The more you post, answer questions and create content, the more points and badges you earn!

Latest Discussions

• Hi @Gaurav Gera , Upon reviewing the attached screenshot, it appears that the "Domestic Ultimate" ...

• Thank you to those that could make it into Reltio's Community show: Enhancing Data Integration: Address ...

• Hello. I'm using the following endpoint to create an RDM export task: export_url = f" https://rdm.reltio.com/export/{rdm_tenant_id} ...

• Lot's of interest in this. I have asked someone to help provide some guidance here. We should see an ...

• I'm looking at adding in data classifications and a PII identifier directly into the Reltio Datamodel ...

• Hi Experts , Can you please help me to provide any documentation where I can get the all the points ...

• we are Getting org.mule.runtime.api.connection.ConnectionException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: ...

• While it is true that in the existing connector there is not built in process for this, the connector ...

Blogs

Community Announcements

Upcoming Events