Reltio Integration Hub

View Only

Join the Reltio Integration Hub community, dedicated to solving the data unification and master data management puzzle with a low-code/no-code data integration strategy. Learn how to easily build integration recipes and connect Reltio to multiple applications.

Stay updated on best practices and discover new tips and tricks from your peers in this vibrant data unification and MDM community. Join us now and simplify your data integration process!

Latest Discussions

• Thank You Michelle Popovits , I am able to see the status with the GET request. ------------------------------ ...

• If I understood your requirement, you want hold execution of async recipes untill prior is completed. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: RDM export recipe

You can use RIH custom action to trigger any Reltio API/Job ------------------------------ Ashish Rawat ...

• With the new release the Databricks streaming pipeline is available. If you want to do it in batch, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: RIH access

Hi Vineet Reltio Integration Hub can be enabled through support or your alliances manager can help ...

• Team, I see reltio uses workato for RIH & recipies Lifecycle management & it has apis to support the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Merge on the Fly

Thank You Nitin for the response. I owe you a Beer/Coffee (whichever is your favorite Beverage). ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Sheshadri, Thanks for the help. Strangely export works/ends only in start mode. I was able to customize ...

Blogs

Community Announcements

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.