1. Does the Role_Admin_Tenant allow someone to suggest? Is there a role that will allow someone to create and update lookups but not suggest. Sometimes people select that by accident when it is not needed they can just add/modify themselves and don't need approvals.
2. What if you don't drag and drop the unmapped values and just create manually? How do you get them to clear?
3. If a value is disabled, it seems like it shows as an unmapped value but that isn't really the case. Is that correct?
1. Does the Role_Admin_Tenant allow someone to suggest? Is there a role that will allow someone to create and update lookups but not suggest? Sometimes people select that by accident when it is not needed they can just add/modify themselves and don't need approvals.
The explanation here is that it's an admin tenant.
Now, if you give someone the role of admin tenant, or if you want someone to create a lookup type. So when you're saying lookup, I am assuming it's a lookup type. If you want to create a lookup type, then you need a role admin tenant and you inherently get that suggested option.
If you have RDM edit you'll be able to edit existing lookups, and you don't get the suggested option. But the moment you give someone an admin tenant the suggestion comes.
What I was trying to see from the back end Is if our team can have a way to remove those permissions for certain specific tenants. I don't think it is possible. If not, then that might be something when we create more custom roles and I improve metadata security for RDM, this is something that I will keep in mind as one of the improvement areas.
That becomes a little bit of manual work. So you can create unmarked values through Api or it can create automatically based on your parameter settings. However way you do it, it will be created and shown on the unmap drawer.
Right. Now, if you link that to a canonical value from UI takes care of the cleansing part like cleaning part of the unmap drawer. Right? It removes and stuff stuff stuff stuff like that. If you do it manually outside of the postman, it does not automatically happen. So you probably have to clean up the unmapped values through Apis.
We'll likely work on that and figure out a solution to embed the cleaning when you're creating a mapping if the value is present in the unmapped prior, then I remove that from unmap dry, like embed that solution into the existing API of linking right or mapping, creating a mapping, but that's not there now, so it will be present. They are unmatched, anyway, if you do it outside of Ui.
3. If a value is disabled, it seems like it shows as an unmapped value but that isn't the case. Is that correct?
So disabled means it is based on your status on status and dates. Unmapped means It's not actively mapped to a canonical code
If you think there is any deactivated code is showing up unmapped even though it is mapped, Create a ticket and let us know. Maybe there is some corner use case or system bug in your tenant.
100 Marine Pkwy #275, Redwood City, CA 94065
+1 (855) 360-DATA+1 (855) 360-3282
© 2022 Reltio. All Rights Reserved
Site by eConverse MediaAlso of Interest: Master Data Management (MDM) Reltio Community Reltio Integration Hub Community, Data Management Community Matching, Merge, Survivorship Reltio Workflow Master Data Management (MDM)