Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) with Reltio MDM

Posted 09-18-2021 14:10
    Hi There,

Wondering anyone in the community use IICS (not Informatica Power Center) as an ETL tool to connect to Reltio MDM either to ingest data in to Reltio MDM or extract data from Reltio MDM. If so I would like to learn from their experience. I can provide specific use cases to clarify further.

regards,
    Bhaskar

------------------------------
    Bhaskar Nunna

• 2.  RE: Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) with Reltio MDM

Reltio Employee
    Posted 09-20-2021 14:25

Bhaskar,
        I hope to see some comments about experiences from some of our partners and customers, but all Reltio functions are exposed via REST API.  We publish swagger documentation on our developer portal:

Reltio Developer portal

Reltio remove preview
    Reltio Developer portal
    Business professionals who integrate the Reltio Platform with the software tools that they use every day, love the fact that the APIs give them the power to sync all data, connect deeply into applications, configure flexible workflows, and create connected customer experiences.
    View this on Reltio >

For ingestion into Reltio. You can use the following link to get directly to ingest API information:

Swagger UI

Reltio remove preview
    Swagger UI
    View this on Reltio >

For extraction, you can do one of 2 things:
    1.  Leverage our extract API and have IICS pick up the file off S3

https://docs.reltio.com/exportapi/exportentities.html?hl=data,extract

Reltio remove preview
    View this on Reltio >

2. Use IICS to read off of your streaming API queue to grab the object information and flow it downstream. 

IICS supports connecting to REST API endpoints and SQS for you to execute these.  

Reltio's ingestion and extraction as a whole is designed to be integration platform agnostic, so you can leverage whatever integration technology you want, we do this through those REST API endpoints.  

I would also like to call out that our latest release (2021.3) which comes out in about 3 weeks has a major enhancement called Reltio Integration Hub which we also feel will make it easier to ingest and extract data from the Reltio tenant.  Take a look at this upcoming community event to learn more about it!

Reltio Product Release: 2021.3 Release Overview for Customers & Partners

Reltio Community remove preview
    Reltio Product Release: 2021.3 Release Overview for Customers & Partners
    We are excited to announce the next major release of the Reltio Connected Data Platform - 2021.3
    View this on Reltio Community >

Mike Frasca

• 3.  RE: Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) with Reltio MDM

Posted 09-20-2021 14:34

Thank you, Mike, for the details and links provided. We will review this information and start experimenting as this is our first time using IICS with Reltio. I hope someone from Community shares their experience as well. Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Bhaskar