Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can we prevent records from being published that are in the suspect queue until they are resolved?

• 1.  Can we prevent records from being published that are in the suspect queue until they are resolved?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 05-03-2022 19:00
    Appreciate insights into this customer question #dataextraction #ReltioDataExtraction​​​

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Director of Customer Community and Engagement
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Can we prevent records from being published that are in the suspect queue until they are resolved?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 05-03-2022 19:03
    We cannot. Let us say we have object one, Mike Frasca, and object two Michael Frasca, they are in the suspect queue, and they need someone to go look at them and determine whether they are the same person or not. At that point they are two separate entities, they persist in the data store as two separate entities, they are matched with other new objects as two separate entities. They are searched and retrieved as two separate entities.

We typically want to make sure that if you are getting updates to one of those entities, even while that queue is sitting there for that data store to review, that we can still process them and manage them. Let us say I loaded a bunch of transactional data about the Mike Frasca object, I want that to be able to go down to my downstream systems. Thinking about the suspect queue is basically that nothing has happened yet. And once that happens, yes, we want to make sure we do merge them together. But while that he was in place, we typically follow the paradigm that we want to make sure that anything happening to those objects is still being shared downstream.

Mike Frasca