Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-11-2022 08:24
    We have configured address as Nested Attribute of HCP and has Address Line, City And Postal Code has already matfielduris set.

Attribute Config

------------------------------
    Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 2.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-11-2022 11:54
    Hi Jayaprakash,

If type and value for the identifier are going to be part of the "user key" for the Address Nest, then the Identifier Nest will have a cardinality of 1 by design.   What is the reason for putting the type and value in the Identifier nest if they will be unique per address?  Also, this would mean that 123 Main st, NYC, 10001 with type=SAP and value=1004  will exist along side of 123 Main st, NYC, 10001 with type=Oracle and value=7777 (as 2 separate Nests).

The short answer is: Yes, it is possible, but why?

Adnan Selak

• 3.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-12-2022 01:12
    Hi Adnan,

thanks for replying it. Hope you recall myself  my from AZ days :-)  Good to know it is possible. 

identifier type holds 3rd party address IDs and possible it may have address IDs as well. Understanding is that One identified Type and Value should have unique addresses contribution. 

example: 

Addressline Line 1: 123 Main st,
    city: NYC,
    Postal code: 10001
    Identifier type=IQVIA and value=1004

for same HCP another address were loaded in same nested attribute
    Addressline Line 1: 123 Main street,-----notice the street spelt fully. and there are cases different format of case causing duplicates loaded.
    city: NYC,
    Postal code: 10001
    Identifier type=IQVIA and value=1004

for these 2 addresses came from same source and same address id, however due to different case of the addesses were loaded 2 separed address and aggregated now as @ since this is nested attribute. 

I would like to know the opportunity to merge based on Type and value since both are same for 2 addresses and remains single address for the HCP. 

please be noted that following is already in L3 and i intend to keep the below config still for other sources or internal admin activities . and add one more using  match field uri for id type and value 

],
    "keyAttributeURIsExactOrAllNull": [
    "configuration/entityTypes/HCP/attributes/Addresses/attributes/AddressLine1",
    "configuration/entityTypes/HCP/attributes/Addresses/attributes/City",
    "configuration/entityTypes/HCP/attributes/Addresses/attributes/PostalCode"

can you please elaborate for more on this to how to implement. let me know if we can connect for this .  I did not understand your part of "user key". please share your thoughts or call would make sense for me. 

thanks,
    Jayaprakash. 

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 4.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-12-2022 08:00
    And also if there Operators can be used for matchfield uris like i would like to filter or this only work for IQVIA identifiers type alone. if it has SAP id also , i would not want to do it.

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 5.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-21-2022 05:51
    Let me know if anyone has valid input for it. most importantly syntax for it. thanks

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 6.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-21-2022 11:52
    @Chris Detzel tagging you as part of our today discussin during Cleansers. let us know if we can have filter over Matchfield URi?   ​

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 7.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-21-2022 12:04
    @Prasad Satam tagging you also here ​

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK

• 8.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-21-2022 12:00

My understanding from the above is that you would like two addresses to merge in a nest if 

1. They addresses are the same

or 

2. They share an Address ID Type

Unfortunately this is not possible. You must choose one method of consolidating or the other via matchFieldURI

Joel Snipes

• 9.  RE: I would like to include another uris for 2 other different fields in same address attributes? Is this possible?

Posted 04-21-2022 13:59
    Hi Joel,

thanks for answering on it. 

However i would like to implement below to implemet matchfield uri for nested attribute inside address nested attribute. whether this will work for it?

Address is implemented as Nester Attribute and Hope you can follow the structure of the nested attribute here. Hope this gives clarity before answering it. 

"matchFieldURIsExactOrAllNull": [

"configuration/entityTypes/HCP/attributes/Addresses/attributes/Identifiers/attributes/IdentifierType",

"configuration/entityTypes/HCP/attributes/Addresses/attributes/Identifiers/attributes/IdentifierValue"

also below is already implemented in place in config. Let me know above 3 lines can be incorporated along with this below mentioned.

"keyAttributeURIsExactOrAllNull": [
    ],
    "matchFieldURIsExactOrNull": [
    "configuration/entityTypes/HCP/attributes/Addresses/attributes/AddressLine2"
    ],
    "matchFieldURIsExactOrAllNull": [

your thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.

Jayaprakash Kanagaraj
    GSK