Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I make UI changes that I can't do via the Console, i.e. Dashboard changes, more complex UI changes.

• 1.  Can I make UI changes that I can't do via the Console, i.e. Dashboard changes, more complex UI changes.

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-14-2021 07:48
    Can I do these without Reltio support?

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Community Program Manager
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Can I make UI changes that I can't do via the Console, i.e. Dashboard changes, more complex UI changes.
    Best Answer

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-14-2021 07:54
      |   view attached
    Currently, Reltio does not have a way to let customers edit UI directly, other than what is supported in the UI Console.   Attached is a doc that I think is helpful. 

Purpose of this document is to provide guidelines for our partners & customers to configure dashboard UI. Current process is to communicate the needed changes to the support team but partners and customers have requested greater flexibility to do such changes. The document provides the UI components supported by Reltio on Dashboard, properties of such components and examples for configurators to follow. Please note that customers & partners still have to follow the process to get the UI configuration file via support and deployment of changes to UI will continue to be done by support. Any changes done by customers or partners should be done carefully and responsibly.

Adnan Selak

Attachment(s)