Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Is matching going to re-capture or re-match the profile with New OV values with rest of the profiles?

• 1.  Is matching going to re-capture or re-match the profile with New OV values with rest of the profiles?

Posted 03-02-2022 13:55
    I have a profile with two different persons matched due to a bad match rule.  I am changing the survivorship rule & in-turns the ov value gets changed. #Relevancebasedmatching

------------------------------
    Chetan P
    Freshworks

• 2.  RE: Is matching going to re-capture or re-match the profile with New OV values with rest of the profiles?

Reltio Employee
    Posted 03-02-2022 13:57

The answer to that will depend on whether this flag is checked. If you match my operational value, it's only going to consider the OV, so a change in survivorship could result in a change of OV, which could result in a change in matches. If this were disabled, all the crosswalks were being considered anyway. There'd be no change in the outcomes. It's a good, best practice, because turning this off uses a lot of resources and slows down your matching. You have to maintain a lot more tokens. So, I'd say in most cases, updating your survivorship could change your potential matches.

Joel Snipes