Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Reltio Implementation Guide - Need your questions and answers

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-21-2021 16:15
    Hello Reltio Community, 

I am starting to build some guides to help the community to get answers quickly. I have started to build the first of probably many.

This Reltio Implementation Guide, is here to help those that are going thought Reltio implementations. It is a consolidation of questions and answers from the Reltio Community. It also has community blogs / guides that we have written to help those needing help with all things Reltio Implementations. My ask from you is: 

1. What questions and answers to those questions would you add to it? 
    2. Is something like this helpful? If not, what would be helpful?
    3. What else would you like to see in these "one pagers"? 
    Please reply to this post if you have some additional thoughts on this and others to come. 

@David Starnes, @Angela Wawrzaszek, @Ashish Rawat, @Walt Feldman, @Deepak Bhansali, @Brian Beil, @Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj, @Murali Nekkanti any thoughts?​​​​​​​​​​

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Community Program Manager
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Reltio Implementation Guide - Need your questions and answers

Founding Member
    Posted 06-22-2021 20:00
    I haven't searched through the docs but perhaps we include system integration guidelines (e.g., the use of SQS and its underlying messages, data exports, and specific data retrieval via the API)?

David Starnes
    Director, Enterprise Information Management & Architecture
    RedHill Biopharma, Inc.
    Raleigh NC

• 3.  RE: Reltio Implementation Guide - Need your questions and answers

Reltio Employee
    Posted 06-23-2021 08:37
    @David Starnes good ones. We are doing a webinar around data extraction tomorrow, that the community has been invited to. I will make sure to add Q&A and the video to the implementation guide. Thank you for the inputs! ​

Chris Detzel
    Community Program Manager
    Reltio

• 4.  RE: Reltio Implementation Guide - Need your questions and answers

Founding Member
    Posted 06-25-2021 02:25

Hi Chris,

Implementation guide seems a promising initiate it would definitely help the community members. If we can add sections for integration best practices which could be some pointers from ARB checklist and a blog/video on how to optimize match rules that would be helpful.   

Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore