Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Dashboard Statistics

Founding Member
    Posted 12-10-2021 08:50
    hi found few articles on Dashboard capabilities and appears that the Dashboard Profile Statistics is not customizable.  
    Can the Profile Stats facet on the Dashboard be configured to have different displays for different users?
    Reltio Support remove preview
    Can the Profile Stats facet on the Dashboard be configured to have different displays for different users?
    Can I configure the 'Profile Stats' facet to show a particular data set for a particular user, instead of always showing complete tenant data? This can be an issue if, for example, a user role is set up to only be able to view data from a particular country -- those users would be able to see merge/update/ counts for the entire tenant.
    View this on Reltio Support >

Wondering how all of you may be reporing these statistics by Country and/or Region?

example our DACH region would like to monitor New, updated, auto merge, manually merged, not a match By specific Countries. 
    From our published data I could get to New and Updated,   however the merge/not a match are only statistics available within Reltio.   

The activity log could be queried however that would be multiple steps.   Enter Date Range, Enter Activity, Export, Filter by country, grab count.  and would be several export to get the counts by activity. 

hoping someone has an easier way?

Thank you, 
    Angie

------------------------------
    Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement

• 2.  RE: Dashboard Statistics

Reltio Employee
    Posted 12-11-2021 08:22
    @Angela Wawrzaszek,

Here is the news on this question from our Director of Engineering @Oleg Filippov: Profile stats view has almost no configuration options I'm afraid. So, it is not possible to make it user-specific

Let me know if there are other questions that pertain to this and I will seek out the answer. Have a great weekend!
    ​​

Chris Detzel
    Head of Community
    Reltio

• 3.  RE: Dashboard Statistics

Founding Member
    Posted 02-24-2022 17:01
    Hi, 

With the new customizable dashboard to add new graphs,  can you 'duplicate' one of the out of the box graphs and then modify?   Again looking to split the OOB view of Add, updates, merge line graph with one for where country =  'US' and one where country != 'US'      I am unable to see the properties on the OOB graph to duplicate the filters and am not able to figure out how to do from scratch.   

Thank you, 
    Angie

Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement

• 4.  RE: Dashboard Statistics

Reltio Employee
    Posted 02-25-2022 12:09
    Hi Angela,

With the additional capabilities gained in the dashboard, we didn't lose the capabilities of the Console UI Modeler.  This includes the capability to export the JSON file that drives the UI config.  There you can see the details of the Profile Stats View and copy/paste it using your favorite text editor.

However, I am not sure if the {filter} capability (you would need this to get only the US transactions) is supported with this facet.  It might, but I haven't seen an example of it.  Please give it a try and create a support ticket to get a definitive response.

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio