Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to remove DNB related Get Match and Get Company Details button from Reltio UI

• 1.  How to remove DNB related Get Match and Get Company Details button from Reltio UI

Posted 04-20-2022 08:57
    Tried Removing the get match and get company details button from UI  through Console UI Modeler, Unable to remove from there as those facets are greyed out by displaying the Reltio related class link.

Can anyone assist by giving the directions in removal of get match and Get company details button from Organization profile view UI

------------------------------
    Mohammed Izhan Zafeer

• 2.  RE: How to remove DNB related Get Match and Get Company Details button from Reltio UI

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-20-2022 16:58
    Hi Mohammed,

This is Jack Hain and I am the Product Manager responsible for the D&B Connector on the Reltio Connected Data Platform.

Thank you for your question. As you've already noted, I can confirm that the Get Match and Get Company Details buttons on the Profile UI cannot be disabled through the UI Modeler in the Console. Since this ability is not exposed as a self-service feature to customers, the easiest way to achieve this would be to open a support ticket, through which our support and engineering teams will take care of this for you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! Also, if you would, could you advise as to why you want to disable these controls but leave the connector implementation in place?

Best regards,

Jack Hain
    Senior Product Manager
    Reltio, Inc.