Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Starting Today: Reltio Connect Engagement Challenge (SWAG!!)

Reltio Employee
    Posted 01-20-2022 15:01

Hi everyone!

Do you like free SWAG? Are you ready to participate on Reltio Connect? If so, you're in luck! Starting today, we'll be hosting a week-long engagement challenge right here in the community! The rules are simple: complete the actions in the community below to receive some swag. Below are pics of the swag!

DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately, we are unable to ship items to India and Russia. But don't worry - you can still win! If you meet the qualifications above, we will send an e-gift card directly to your email. (send contact details to communitymanager@reltio.com

1. Start a new thread (Ask a Question) 
    2. Reply to an existing thread (Answer should be helpful) 
    3. Get your colleague to join the community and get two prizes (Email me directly, and I will check to see if they joined) 
    4. Get your colleague to join the community and they post a question and get two prizes (email me directly)

The challenge will end on Friday, January 28th, 2022 and we'll reach out if you've qualified for a prize! Have fun and let me know if you have any questions! Swag is limited. 

Shoot me an email, communitymanger@reltio.com if you invited one of your colleagues to the community. 

List of prizes here: 
    Rocketbooks
    Copper Mug
    Web Cam Covers
    White S'well bottle
    and maybe some other goodies... 

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Head of Community
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Starting Today: Reltio Connect Engagement Challenge (SWAG!!)

Reltio Employee
    Posted 01-21-2022 08:28
    @Loic tordo, @David Starnes, @Angela Wawrzaszek, @Walt Feldman, @Ashish Rawat@Michelle Popovits, @Sandro Palleschi, @Rupam Dutta, @Nouman Ali, @Gillian Mould, @April Weiland, @JP Belliveau, @Brian Randolph, @Danail Iliev, @Danny McGarr@Mustabin Khan@Charlotte Harman, @Jurijus Urbanavicius, @Saikat Maitra, @Gene Radcliffe@peter m, @Vimal Johnbritto, @Paras Jain, @Paul Anderson, @Matthew Cook, @kari feliciano, @Aaron Schwartz, @Mark Burlock, @Nathan Richter, @Bhaskar Nunna, @Chandra Sekhar Ganta

Don't miss out - and spread the word to your teams! Here is a hint, if you answer a question with some expertise, you have a better chance of getting the bigger prize! ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Chris Detzel
    Head of Community
    Reltio

• 3.  RE: Starting Today: Reltio Connect Engagement Challenge (SWAG!!)

Reltio Employee
    Posted 01-24-2022 11:06
    HEY!!!!!  What about me?!?

LOL!

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio