Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  LCA

Reltio Partner
    Posted 10-16-2023 07:12

Hi Team,

We have created an LCA to concatenate reference attribute and store it in a Simple attribute . We were able to achieve this and while creating a profile the concatenation is working ex expected . But if I update an attribute in the reference attribute it is not reflecting in the Simple attribute.

Suppose. I have a reference  attribute X which has 3 simple attributes with value a, b and c respectively now if I create this profile my concatenated attribute should show "abc" which is working ex expected.

Now if I update the attribute value "c" with the value "x" my concatenated attribute still shows "abc" instead of "abx" . 

Have anyone worked on something like this or anyone can help?

------------------------------
    Bharat Singh
    Fresh Gravity
    Pune

• 2.  RE: LCA

Reltio Employee
    Posted 10-19-2023 02:27

Hi Bharat,

Which hook are you using for your implementation? Here are some hooks for reference attribute operations https://docs.reltio.com/en/model/customize-data-tasks-with-lcas/life-cycle-actions/lca-hooks

Try using the after hooks for reference attributes for your use case

Thanks,

Saurabh Agarwal

• 3.  RE: LCA

Reltio Partner
    Posted 10-19-2023 04:02

Hi Saurabh,

We are using afterSave hook. So just wanted to understand if we use any reference attribute hook will the simple attribute in entity profile be accessible to store the concatenated string 

Bharat Singh
    Fresh Gravity
    Pune

• 4.  RE: LCA

Reltio Employee
    Posted 10-19-2023 06:19

Hi Bharat,

Yes, simple attributes will be accessible. You can use shared LCA Reltio/LogInput to check what data is being passed for the hook.
    https://docs.reltio.com/en/model/customize-data-tasks-with-lcas/life-cycle-actions/capturing-life-cycle-actions-lca-input
    Thanks

Saurabh Agarwal