Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Skip Process Tracker entity not working for reltio-util-dataload-processor-2.6.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar

• 1.  Skip Process Tracker entity not working for reltio-util-dataload-processor-2.6.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar

Posted 09-12-2023 09:57

I am passing SKIP_PROCESS_TRACKER=false in dataload.properties file and using reltio-util-dataload-processor-2.6.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar JAR and it is failing but when I am passing SKIP_PROCESS_TRACKER=true with the same JAR everything seems to be working fine.

When I am using reltio-util-dataload-processor-2.7.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar it is working fine irrespective of the value of SKIP_PROCESS_TRACKER

Can anyone please confirm if we still support SKIP_PROCESS_TRACKER entity in reltio-util-dataload-processor-2.6.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar?

------------------------------
    Yash Mehta
    ZS Associates
    Pune

• 2.  RE: Skip Process Tracker entity not working for reltio-util-dataload-processor-2.6.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar

Reltio Employee
    Posted 09-15-2023 18:14

Hi,

It appears that the jars you mentioned above are reusable utilities built to offer a quick means of loading data into Reltio when there were no tools, such as Data Loader, available. These utilities were designed to work with a specific data model, so there might be certain scenarios in which they may not function consistently. It is highly recommended to use the standard Reltio Data Loader application available in the console.

Suchen Chodankar