Reltio Connect

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

• 1.  Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-06-2021 14:25
    People want to connect with other people who are working on similar projects, who have similar jobs, and who use the same products and more. Let's talk about this. To get you started, answer as many questions as you see fit, but try to answer at least two of them. Or add your own commentary. Let's do this. 

1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work?
    2. What is your role at your company?
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..)
    5. What does your data architecture look like? (yes, a tough one, but very interesting)
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? 

This should be good enough to get some conversations started. #LetsGo! 

Chris Detzel
    Reltio
    Community Program Manager

------------------------------
    Chris Detzel
    Reltio

• 2.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-15-2021 10:27
    Crunching & Munching, Slicing & Dicing Data to bring out key insights to drive business with exponential growth.
    Expertise in metadata driven architecture.
    Predominantly worked on Master Data Management , Data analytics & Data lakes diving into Pharma & Insurance domain.
    Religiously aligned with Agile methodologies and best engineering practices like - Test Driven Development (TDD) and clean code principles.

Building a 360 Degree view of Customer and Product and also enriching the existing information.
    Transforming Astrazeneca's Big data pipelines onto Serverless/Transient Cloud services lowering the processing and maintenance cost by 60%.
    Building Hybrid data cloud model with AWS & GCP.
    Building Enterprise solution using Spark and Drool engine that caters to Global Triggers Engine.

Gowthamprabhu Sivaraj
    AstraZeneca

• 3.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-15-2021 13:44
    Solution Architect, Information Management - IQVIA.
    Architect, Design, implement 
    Master Data Management solutions and Data Integration in Life Sciences & Healthcare industry.

Looking forward to connect and collaborate with other Industry leaders to learn/exchange MDM solution ideas & seek solutions for business/data/technical problems via Reltio connect. 

We use Reltio for our MDM solutions. Working to enhance our solution to leverage more of Reltio's realtime capabilities to meet the current business demand for timely availability of accurate/high quality/reliable data. 

Sounder Haldorai
    IQVIA

Sounder Haldorai
    IQVIA

• 4.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-19-2021 12:09

Sound knowledge on Life Science & Healthcare domain in the area of Master Data Management.

More than 6 years of experience on Cloud based Reltio-MDM, Amazon Web service, Spark – Python. Experience in Multiple MDM implementation which includes analysis, defining integration strategy, architecting, development and delivery of enterprise-wide MDM solutions.

Extensive experience in developing various cloud-based MDM web applications using J2EE,  Spring MVC frameworks, Web services, Spark and Python

Worked on various integration frameworks in both AWS & GCP. Also worked on various Reltio OOB and Custom connectors and validation frameworks

Built Data analysis framework for Reltio exported data on AWS using PySpark.

Gautam Samantroy
    Capgemini
    Bengaluru AK

• 5.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-22-2021 13:32

Sr. Consultant, Data Management at Fresh Gravity

Around 6 years of Experience in Master Data Management and dedicated 5 years in Reltio MDM. Worked in end to end implementations of MDM, integration in CRM and downstream system. Delivered IT projects for Life Science, Health Care, Education and Entertainment industry.

Currently playing role of Delivery Lead in on going Life Sciences project where I contribute to MDM architecture, Integration data flow design and development.  Apart from MDM I got expertise in Java, MuleSoft, Salesforce, Python, Big Data, Spark, Scala, Web Services etc. Evolving in Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.  

In my spare time I like to play Table Tennis, Cricket, Badminton, Video games and Travel with friends.

I would like to connect with cloud technology enthusiast and MDM experts to help each other with functional/technical queries, learn the best practices and optimal solutions.

Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 6.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-26-2021 15:55
    I have been a Reltian for almost 5 years now.  I have worked in various roles from Customer Success to our Center of Excellence.  I have been in the MDM, BI, and Data management space for over 10 years working both for product and consulting organizations.  

What do you do on your spare time, out side of work? I am an avid video game player.  Probably too avid if you ask my wife.  I also spend a lot of time with my 2 Siberian Huskies in a vain attempt to run them out of energy.
    What is your role at your company?  I am the Director of the Center of Excellence - Innovation at Reltio.
    Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  Yes!  We use our own instance of Reltio to manage our customer information / tenants / employee hierarchies.  I can honestly say that I use it every day.
    What do you hope to get out of the community? I hope to expand the knowledge about Reltio among our Partners and Customers.  I also hope to learn where they see their usage going, so we can more effectively help them get there!

Mike Frasca

• 7.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2021 10:28
    1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work?  There are some key things I enjoy: Bicycling, Motorcycling, and skiing are at the top of the list.  I try to study italian so I can speak better with my cousins in Italy!
    2. What is your role at your company?  I am a member of the solutions consulting team
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?   Of course!  Every day!
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..)  peer to peer networking  :-)
    5. What does your data architecture look like? (yes, a tough one, but very interesting)  I have a serious limitation on my data architecture!  My significant other INSISTS that financials, photos documents, etc. be 'on premise'  AKA stored on the hard drive of our home  computer.  Fortunately, I back it up to the cloud.
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? As an employee, I can tell you that we use it internally a number of ways.  One is as an employee directory!

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio

• 8.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2021 13:29
    Hi Everybody,

My name is Abhi Visuvasam and I am a Customer Success Manager at Reltio.  I am passionate about my customers, their business and everything Reltio can do to help them be successful.   I enjoy helping my customers connect the dots to bridge the gap between business and technology.   Over the course of my career, I have been in support, development, architecture, marketing, sales, and customer success.  I feel this gives me the broadest set of experiences to draw from for the benefit of my customers and Reltio.  

• What do you do in your spare time, outside of work?   
    Aside from spending quality time with my wife and three boys (21, 16, 10), I have a ton of hobbies.    I spend most of my time modifying and restoring classic cars and sports cars.   I also enjoy competitive sim racing.   I used to be a lead guitarist in a local rock band, but now I just play for pleasure.  Occasionally I go golfing, but then I'm quickly reminded how hard it is to hit that little stationary white ball!  :)

• What is your role at your company?
    I am a Customer Success Manager at Reltio

• Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  
    Of course!  I use Reltio every day.   

• What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..)
    Engage with customers, help answer some questions, learn about how customers use our product.

Abhi Visuvasam
    Customer Success Manager
    Reltio
    Tampa FL United States

• 9.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-27-2021 17:52
    I have been at Reltio for 4 years, as part of our Professional Services team. With 15 years experience in MDM and implementation delivery, I really enjoy supporting and enabling Customers through their implementations and seeing their success.  

What do you do on your spare time, out side of work?  -  Photography and Cooking are both big hobbies of mine, and both have picked up during the pandemic so I pretend to know what I am doing...  I am looking forward to getting back to outdoor yoga and biking along Lake Michigan, as well as traveling again when everything is open again!
    What is your role at your company?  -  I am a Technical Delivery Manager on the Reltio Professional Services team
    Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  -  Every day! We use Reltio internally to manage information on our Customers and Tenants, among other things, so we do use it every day!
    What do you hope to get out of the community?  -  I am looking forward to hearing our Customers and Partners ideas and day to day experiences on using Reltio. I'm excited to see the connection and collaboration between all users and how we can help each other overcome pain points.  

Sara Lyons
    Technical Delivery Manager
    Reltio
    Chicago IL

• 10.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-28-2021 10:57
    My Reltio journey is around 4 years and have been working with partners throughout these years. 

1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work? Work for community, Teach kids
    2. What is your role at your company? Partner Success Leader
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  Yes, I do. Everyday.
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..) Engage and Collaborate with partners and customers to create high value assets?

Looking forward to work with you all! Lets make this the best ever community.

Amol Girhe

• 11.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-28-2021 15:03
    1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work?
    I participate at the national level in wheelchair basketball, competing in the NWBA.

2. What is your role at your company?
    Technology Manager for MDM at Carmax

3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  
    Yes, for over 3 years now

4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..)
    I would like to learn how other customers are overcoming some of the limitations and challenges of the Reltio platform.

5. What does your data architecture look like? (yes, a tough one, but very interesting)
    A mix of cloud based (Azure) and on-prem (Teradata, Informatica, Python, java) architecture for operational and analytical purposes, respectively.

6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? 
    Enhancing the customer experience. We want to provide a 360 degree view of not just the customer (which is already completed) but also for our products, as well as the ability to drill through form one to the other. We would also like to provide additional insights, such as influencer scores, data quality scores, competitor flags, propensity to progress in the sale funnel, etc. These insights can also be used in predictive models and collaborative filters.

christopher bradley
    carmax

• 12.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-30-2021 09:52
    Hello World!

I'm excited about the creation of this new community! I hope it becomes (and remains) active and informative.

1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work? I enjoy hiking, yardwork and golf.
    2. What is your role at your company? I'm a manager in the Data Governance team with a focus on MDM and RDM.
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  We are in the middle of a large-scale implementation of Member Mastering. Being a BlueCross organization, Member is essentially Customer. 
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..) Definitely product-related Q&A as well as Reltio best practices. Networking with others experiencing the same ups and downs that we are.
    5. What does your data architecture look like? (yes, a tough one, but very interesting) We're a bit of a mixed bag, with AWS, Teradata, DB2 Purescale and others. Our enterprise architecture team has their hands full!
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? Our initial use case has to do as much with unique matching as it does with full mastering. Our goal is to improve our overall matching metrics from ~97% to >99% and deliver a golden Member record to the enterprise.

Kevin Chorley
    Manager, Data & Analytics - Data Governance
    Blue Cross North Carolina
    NC

• 13.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 04-30-2021 11:41
    1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work? I enjoy hiking (specifically where there are waterfalls!),  golf, and reading.
    2. What is your role at your company? I'm a manager of the MDM Application Enablement and part of the Data Governance team, ERP conversion team for Customer master.
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  We have been active on MDM for almost 4 years now,  but have a long way to go in completing Mastering the Data for US, CA, and 10 international companies,  with many more to bring into the MDM landscape.
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..) Definitely product-related Q&A as well as Reltio best practices. Networking with others experiencing the same ups and downs that we are.
    5. What does your data architecture look like? We primarily use Reltio as a data consolidation tool bringing together 8 different sources of customer data to create the golden customer.  These include Oracle, SQL, 3rd Party ftp files and others, not up on all the DB terminology! Our Very small enterprise architecture team has their hands full!
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product?  1.  Combining all the customer master data from silo'd systems to a Golden Master record.   Our Data Governance needs alot of work, but many systems are limited in what they are able to do.  ie.  some systems only have 1 address line.    WE are moving to a single ERP which will eliminate 4 systems,  but others will exist and more will pop up with aquisitions.   We would love to improve our Match success,  generally team selects NOt A Match more than match,  however based on data coming in,  we may miss many good matches if we make our rules tighter.  Our Auto merge rule is 100% because of this.    2.  Utilizing new features within Reltio.  seems an area we never get time to look into.  

Angela Wawrzaszek
    Manager, MDM governance and Application Enablement

• 14.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Partner
    Posted 05-01-2021 18:35
    Hello Everyone!

Really excited to have the Reltio Community up and live. Truly a very important platform to share ideas, discuss solutions and get to know each other! :)

So, here's beginning with the answers to the questions below ....

1. What do you do in your spare time, outside of work? - I generally love traveling and am a not-so-bad ardent photographer! (Sadly it's not possible in current times). Apart from this, I love learning languages, currently pursuing my French language Diploma :)
    2. What is your role at your company? - Presently working as a Reltio SME to various MDM implementations. Having been introduced to Reltio right at the start of my career, it's been a long 6-year journey with almost 10 MDM implementations, primarily in the Healthcare & Lifesciences sector. From analysing various patterns of source data, cleansing, standardising to designing the overall data flow in Reltio, matching/merging, integrating with downstream, pretty much have had the experience of working on all tiers and components of Reltio MDM.
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management? - Absolutely I do. Have been using it for all these years!
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..) - Looking forward to a healthy community to share and discuss ideas, doubts, solution approaches. Most importantly, networking with the fellow members of this community.
    5. What does your data architecture look like? - It's coagulation of 30+ sources, to form 1 single viewpoint of Customers, Hospitals, etc. Alongside having Kafka connectors, Snowflake, Teradata. Complicated, true! But fascinating!
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? - We are integrating various legacy systems into Reltio to leverage real-time modernized data in Reltio to downstream and other commercial markets
    Looking forward to this!

-------------------
    Asmita Datta
    Deloitte USI
    -------------------

Asmita Datta
    Deloitte USI

• 15.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Posted 05-03-2021 06:47
    I am working as Senior Specialist @ Strategy & Analytics team of Deloitte. I have 
    1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work? Playing chess is my hobby. Apart from that, I usually spend my time to watch Sci-fi & Heroic movies :-)
    2. What is your role at your company? Currently, I am working as Dev Lead on a Healthcare R&D project using Reltio MDM platform as a key solution for business management
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  I am having 6 years of experience on Reltio MDM platform. I am proud to say that I got opportunities to work on almost all  components of Reltio through out this period. 
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? A new way of learning experience with all great minds at one place
    5. What does your data architecture look like? a complex data model where multiple reference entity types are configured as nested attributes due to the complex data patters available from source  
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? There are several items which we are still exploring from Reltio MDM product. As we explore more, we are finding better solutions for all issues at all phases of Data management cycle
    ​​

Kalyan Kumar
    Senior Specialist
    Deloitte
    Bangalore

• 16.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Founding Member
    Posted 05-17-2021 12:28
    What do you do on your spare time, out side of work?
    • Well, I tend to geek out more often than I should on learning new technologies. When I'm not trying new things within the AWS space or some other computer related items I stumble across, I dabble in electronics and circuitry. I tend to play around with algorithmic trading a bit too but that often put me in front of the computer again and gets me in trouble with the wife! :-)

What is your role at your company?
    • Director, Enterprise Information Management & Architecture, which has broad application ranging from Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM/RDM, Analytics, Enterprise Architecture, Solutions Architect, etc. Working for a relatively small company affords me the opportunity to wear multiple hats.

Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?
    • Yes, this is the 2nd place of employment that I've implemented Reltio MDM.

What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..)
    • I hope to see a great collaborative network of peers helping each other out in solving problems and seeking guidance or input in how others are doing things - not just MDM.

What does your data architecture look like? (yes, a tough one, but very interesting)
    • We are predominantly an AWS-centric environment (with some Azure) leveraging solutions around EC2, Redshift, Lambda, Docker, etc. We also use Salesforce & Tableau.

If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? 
    • Our Reltio implementation within the organization is still fairly new so we are continue to build system integrated solutions around Reltio and slowly bringing users into the platform. Our initial focus is improving data quality.

David Starnes
    RedHill Biopharma, Inc.
    Raleigh NC

• 17.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Posted 05-20-2021 06:19
    > Life outside work if made of a wonderful family (wife and 2 kids, living in Barcelona), sport and adventure (long distance open water swimmer, Ice water swimmer, kitesurf, taekwondo, outdoor hiking), philosophy, and a an obsession for a sustainable way of life and ensuring our race can continue living on this planet

> The the last year I have been leading the implementation of our Global Customer Master Data solution at Schneider, with the ambition, to collect customer master data (mostly for organization and their contacts) from close to a hundred source systems (ERPs, CRM, etc..) masterize it in Reltio, and propagate back this masterized data back into source systems. One global instance for a global scope: 100+ countries, close to 100 source systems, a community of about 100 Data Stewards, and many thousands consumers of our data.

> A lot of the features and business processes we are designing are on the verge of the functionalities offered out of the box by Reltio, and I would love to hear and share experience of others companies pushing the limits of what is currently possible, also hoping some of that will make it up to the product roadmap.

Loic tordo
    Global Customer Master Data Director
    Schneider Electric
    barcelona

• 18.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 05-20-2021 14:40
    Thanks for sharing Loic! Also you are one of the best go-live thank you note writers I have ever seen in my career! nice job!

Duncan Slater

• 19.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Posted 05-24-2021 11:29
    Hi Reltio Community,

I'm Vignesh Chandran, MDM Tech Lead (Sonata Software) Client : PennyMac
    Yes, we use Reltio MDM at PennyMac.
    In spare time I would like to learn new technologies or read books.

I'm for one thrilled to be part of this community where I looking for getting and giving cool solutions and build up the network.

Vignesh Chandran
    Penny Mac

• 20.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 05-24-2021 11:32
    Great to see you here, @Vignesh Chandran! ​

Sara Lyons
    Technical Delivery Manager
    Reltio
    Chicago IL

• 21.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Posted 05-05-2022 06:51
    1. What do you do on your spare time, out side of work? Miles of walking, Yoga, Netflix, Ted Talks, Jeopardy and exploring new computer languages, frameworks and data stores
    2. What is your role at your company? I'm an independent consult and accept assignments in MDM and business applications. I play multiple roles including project initiation, concept design, business requirements documentation, technical solution, detailed design, configuration, customization, QA, user acceptence testing, regression testing, go live simulation, go live and post go live support
    3. Do you use Reltio Master Data Management?  I have studied Reltio in depth and have recommended to multiple clients.
    4. What do you hope to get out of the community? (product related answers to questions, peer to peer networking, etc..) I spend my spare time at various technical forums in the open source ecosystem and learnt a lot by going through various issues raised by real users and how it was addressed by the community. I want to learn more and help fellow MDM practioners if I know the answer or if I can check the documentation or remember similar cases.
    5. What does your data architecture look like? (yes, a tough one, but very interesting) Mostly, it is the best of breed collection practiced in Silicon valley. Oracle, SAP, Workday, Sales Force, Service Now, Slack, Marketo,  kind of applications and hundreds of home grown applications. Stand alone MDM systems like Reltio are right candidates to bring all the disparate applications.
    6. If you have Reltio's MDM product, what problem are you trying to solve with the product? To identify the customer from Campaigns to Contracts to Installbase to Cross-sell, upsell and contract renewel. And then add hierarchy and segmentation to help marketing, sales and service people to be efficient in their work.

Ravi Krishnappa
    RK Technologies

• 22.  RE: Let's Connect on Reltio Connect! Who are you? Users want to know!

Reltio Employee
    Posted 05-05-2022 10:39
    Thanks Ravi!  That's a great background for MDM!

--