Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Reltio MDM Implementation in Financial domain

Founding Member
    Posted 04-22-2021 13:41
    What are the solutions and best practices Reltio offers for the MDM implementation in Financial domain .

------------------------------
    Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 2.  RE: Reltio MDM Implementation in Financial domain

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-23-2021 10:20
    The financial domain has a lot of components.  It could mean insurance (B2B, B2C, ReInsurers, etc), Banking, Wealth Management, and within organizations, management of the Chart of Accounts used to roll up the companies accounting.  Reltio has customers in all these domains.  There are a few things that are key across these customers:

1) Relationships are key - Relationships between insureds, additional named insureds, insured assets, brokers, policies, bank accounts, etc can get extremely complicated.  Many times the relationships between two entities will be repeated with different roles or different time durations.  The Reltio Graph makes short work of these giving a flexible, configurable model that has the agility to change as requirements do.

2) Security - The Reltio cloud already meets high security standards and the Reltio Financial Services Cloud and Reltio shield give customers the ability to control that security to an even finer degree. 

3) Scalability - With billions of entities under management, Reltio has the proven scale to manage hypergrowth, Mergers and Acquisitions and whatever else life can throw at our customers (Super Bowl Commercials?). 

Gino Fortunato
    Senior Solution Engineer
    Reltio

• 3.  RE: Reltio MDM Implementation in Financial domain

Reltio Employee
    Posted 04-26-2021 13:28
    Hi Ashish, I'm one of the Reltio Account Executives that covers the Financial Services vertical for Reltio. 

To pile on to Gino's response...we see financial services firms (retail & commercial banking, mortgage lenders, investment mgmt firms) and insurance companies implementing Reltio Enterprise 360. Often these companies are leveraging Reltio to support real-time account creation or account update activities, or for underwriting, lead conversion, customer experience, compliance, or quote to policy type activities. Many of these customers chose Reltio for the platform's resiliency, security, uptime, sophisticated matching, and proven success in the marketplace. Happy to connect 1:1 if you want to learn more

Kate Brown
    Reltio
    Nashville TN

• 4.  RE: Reltio MDM Implementation in Financial domain

Founding Member
    Posted 05-03-2021 01:34

Hi Kate, Thanks for reaching out I would definitely like to connect with you and acquire more knowledge. I am very much aware of capabilities that Reltio offers but more in context of Life Sciences/Health Care domain. Wanted to know more on what additional functionality and implementation best practices one can showcase for Financial domain to prospect clients.

Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore

• 5.  RE: Reltio MDM Implementation in Financial domain

Reltio Employee
    Posted 05-03-2021 09:12
    Hey Ashish,

Nice to see the conversations here. I see Gino and Kate have shared good piece of information regarding your query and you are connected with them.

I am based out of Bangalore too and you can connect with me anytime for any kind of queries, issues and guidance. Thanks!

Amol Girhe

• 6.  RE: Reltio MDM Implementation in Financial domain

Founding Member
    Posted 05-05-2021 06:13

Hi Amol,

Good to know that you based out of Bangalore, I will reach out to you in case of any queries.

Ashish Rawat
    Fresh Gravity
    Bangalore