Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Entity to Entity data loading

Posted 11-07-2023 12:25

Hello, I am currently researching entities in Reltio and how we might be able to have one 'Customer' entity and then have that data be loaded / spliced into other entities like Individual or Organization within our Reltio tenant.  

What are some of the tools / options available to push data from one entity into another entity all within the Reltio tenant? 
    Are there API's we should be leveraging to move data that way , or is there a way to use something like RIH to accomplish this?

I am open to any ideas and am just gathering data on this subject to document for my team, Thank you.

------------------------------
    Caleb Gorges
    Arvest Bank
    Lowell AR

• 2.  RE: Entity to Entity data loading

Reltio Employee
    Posted 11-08-2023 08:56

Hi Caleb,

Apologies if this comes through twice, I thought I replied but when I checked back I wasn't able to see my reply.

I think this is the same topic that was discussed while Reltio PS was still engaged.   The above approach would not only require a new entity type, but also custom processes for the splitting and linking, as well as for the merging and unmerging.  Even with these processes in place, there could still be the possibility of orphaned IDs.  Given that custom processing would not be fully supported, our recommendation was to use the Reltio ID (or new ID fields) for both Individuals and Organizations.  These IDs would be immutable and could be used for uniquely identifying Organizations and Individuals.

Tim DeMarco