Hi Reltio Team,
I wanted to understand the process of tenant cloning, here are few queries:
1. What all measures/task Reltio team perform to clone data from one tenant to another.
2. What is the SLA to complete the task
3. One tenant clone is provided per month as per base subscription as per docs but does subscription impacts the SLA?
Thanks is advance!
Hi Chris,Thanks for your response. I could find answers to following queries in Reltio docs or above FAQ
Please find the response for first 2, I did not understand 3rd one(Reltio team can provide more details)
1. What all measures/task Reltio team perform to clone data from one tenant to another.[ 3 steps, A. Backup of first tenant, B. Restore the data to second tenant, C. Reindex the data in second tenantReltio team perform the backup from the first tenant and then ingest the data to second tenant. Taking the backup will take few hours(rough 5 hours) and ingest will take few days. Ideally Reltio completes the cloning process with in 3 to 5 business days based on the volumeWe no need to pause any activites to the first tenant as Reltio will take the backup first, hence we can perform any activities but please keep in mind, If Reltio takes the backup at 10 AM, then until the 10AM data will be cloned to second tenant.Data in the second tenant will not be available until the clone process is done]
2. What is the SLA to complete the task[3 to 5 business days based on the volume]
Thanks Nagaraju for your response! 3 to 5 days is a big window in any implementation cycle as you would already know. Hence I was looking for an exact SLA on entire cloning process.
Just a random thought, if Reltio is taking daily backup of Production tenants, can the latest backup be imported in lower environments ? This would save time of taking backup ?
AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.
This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead, please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com
In my experience, creating snapshots doesn't take much time barely 2-4 hours. The reason snapshots are preferred because it is as per customer specific time. As per original topic cloning takes most of the time and that's where I wanted to understand the standard SLA Reltio team has for it.
100 Marine Pkwy #275, Redwood City, CA 94065
+1 (855) 360-DATA+1 (855) 360-3282
© 2022 Reltio. All Rights Reserved
Site by eConverse MediaAlso of Interest: Master Data Management (MDM) Reltio Community Reltio Integration Hub Community, Data Management Community Matching, Merge, Survivorship Reltio Workflow Master Data Management (MDM)