Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to fetch relationship data using Reltio connector

Reltio Partner
    Posted 10-25-2023 04:01

Hi Team,

I'm able to fetch the data from Entities using RIH however I'm unable to fetch the data from Entity Relationships. Can you please assist me on this.

Please find the scenario with the screeenshots and I'm using the following RIH recipe to fetch the data.

In the similar way, I would like to fetch the data from 'Investment->CapitalPool' entity relationship, but the response is blank as shown in the below screenshot.

Please find the recipe configuration step as well and let me know if I'm missing something here.

------------------------------
    Sridhar Raju

• 2.  RE: Unable to fetch relationship data using Reltio connector
    Best Answer

Reltio Employee
    Posted 10-26-2023 07:52

Hello Sridhar,

The screenshot for the relationship search is not visible. Can you please repost it?

I tried the same recipe set up in my sandbox and was able to return the relationships data.

If you try one of the below Search Relations API in postman, are you able to get any results? If no, you may need to ensure that "indexRelations": true is set up in your physical configuration. If it is not, you will need to enable it and then run a Reindex Relations task.

https://docs.reltio.com/en/explore/get-going-with-apis-and-rocs-utilities/reltio-rest-apis/model-apis/relations-api/relation-search

Bryant Barrenechea
    Solution Architect | Professional Services

• 3.  RE: Unable to fetch relationship data using Reltio connector

Reltio Partner
    Posted 11-02-2023 09:18

Hi Bryant,

Thank you for your help. I followed your steps and was able to extract relationship data using RIH connector.

Sridhar Raju
    Manager
    PricewaterhouseCoopers