Reltio Connect

View Only
  • 1.  3rd Party/External User Interface

Posted 08-12-2023 13:31

Hello,

Has anyone ever used a 3rd party/external user interface for entry/creating entities and relationship master data? We have a need to create a complex relationship by our users who directly create master data entry for our company's products. Out of the box UI has limitations for relationship or hierarchy facets in Reltio (it overwrites same relationship defined and also it's not very user friendly). If anyone has successfully integrated an external/3rd party UI tool then please let me know. We are using RIH and can potentially use the RIH to use it for integration if needed. -Thanks,

------------------------------
    Kiran Salgarkar
    KIND
    New York NY

• 2.  RE: 3rd Party/External User Interface

Reltio Employee
    Posted 08-21-2023 03:21

Hi Kiran - Thanks for this question. I have seen few customers using custom built UI along with Reltio APIs to create entities. However the solution approach may need to vary case to case to depending on the requirements.

We are planning to improve the user experience around Reltio UI while user is trying to create a new entity. We would like to know more about the challenges you are facing around hierarchies/relationships. I would reach out separately over an email.

Abhradeep Sengupta